Preban / Postban, PostObama?

WTS / WTT

pre-Obama Glock 23, with Night Sights, 2ea., 1rd mags, 2 ea., 10 round preObama mags., 2 ea., preban 13rd mags.

must have a pre-ban authorizaton letter from your CLEO before sale can be made.

first $15k takes it.

i have some pre-Obama ammo I can include on a FA-10-A (ammo form).

PM is best

[rofl]

In the event you are interested, still have some "whitebox", .45 ACP, Military Match Grade ammo. 230 gr., FMJ. Circa 1972. Due to extreme scarcity and unavailability of all .45 ACP, these items are bargain priced at $100 per box of 50. Boxes are all labeled "Match Grade" and are unopened. Truly a collectors and shooters item. Hurry... supplies going fast.

Also, for reloaders, once-fired (by me) and tumble cleaned, .45 ACP brass. These hard-to-find-cases are a gold mine for the shooter. $70.00 per M. All ammo and cases are pre-Obama and exempt. Hurry...supplies going fast. [wink][rofl][wink]

In the event you are interested, still have some "whitebox", .45 ACP, Military Match Grade ammo. 230 gr., FMJ. Circa 1972. Due to extreme scarcity and unavailability of all .45 ACP, these items are bargain priced at $100 per box of 50. Boxes are all labeled "Match Grade" and are unopened. Truly a collectors and shooters item. Hurry... supplies going fast.

Also, for reloaders, once-fired (by me) and tumble cleaned, .45 ACP brass. These hard-to-find-cases are a gold mine for the shooter. $70.00 per M. All ammo and cases are pre-Obama and exempt. Hurry...supplies going fast. [wink][rofl][wink]

pm sent [rofl]

We will probably be called Subjects.

And 20yrs from now people will look in awe at the history books and say, "Wow can you imagine that they used to be able to buy and own those"

Just like we do when look in awe to see a full auto tommy available through the Sears mail order catalog for @ $20, no license, paperwork or red tape. free shipping delivered to your door in 4-6 weeks.

We'll have to go the museum to view a firearm of any kind like in "Demolition Man"

This is truly sad!!! Once again WE are ALLOWING our rights to be taken away and all we can do is joke about it on a message board.[angry][angry]

it is time for a letter/email campaign to congress. It doesn't matter how many times we have done this already, keep doing it or else we are screwed!!!

This is truly sad!!! Once again WE are ALLOWING our rights to be taken away and all we can do is joke about it on a message board.[angry][angry]

it is time for a letter/email campaign to congress. It doesn't matter how many times we have done this already, keep doing it or else we are screwed!!!

[hmmm]

i understand where your coming from, but joking never hurts... [laugh]

[hmmm]

i understand where your coming from, but joking never hurts... [laugh]

You're too young to remember the Three Stooges, then...

More seriously, though, yes, the majority of gun owner will stick their heads in the sand until it is too late. When the knock comes on the door, some will give it up and some will fight.

Then we'll see. Whether we keep our guns then will become a calculation of how many citizens is our government willing to kill, to take them.

Now, I'm off to Dunkin Donuts to get Saturday AM Munchkins for the Munchkins.

You're too young to remember the Three Stooges, then...

More seriously, though, yes, the majority of gun owner will stick their heads in the sand until it is too late. When the knock comes on the door, some will give it up and some will fight.

Then we'll see. Whether we keep our guns then will become a calculation of how many citizens is our government willing to kill, to take them.

Now, I'm off to Dunkin Donuts to get Saturday AM Munchkins for the Munchkins.

I feel like a lot of people talk the talk but when it comes time to walk the walk they'll be sheeple just like everyone else. Assuming you are "law abiding" if they pass a law to take away your guns you'll give them up.

Well we never know for sure what the future will hold for us, do we?

Time will tell better than posturing or analysis.

I suppose that is true. I am coming from the standpoint of history repeating itself. We went from being able to mail order brand new machine guns to where we are now. But like you said, time will tell.

In Mass...

So before the ban we just called them guns.

During the ban we called them wishful thinking and prebans.

Now we call them preban, postban and jailbait.

After the BO ban eventually passes, what do you suppose we'll call the guns for sale now? Tweenbans? Suckerguns? (you suckers - you thought it was over!) Baitguns? (bait & switch)

The pessimist in me says we'll be naming these soon enough.

PS Some editorial license has been taken with the name suggestions...

How about 'BIBY's'....Buried In Back Yard?

All I got to say to Obama:

untitled.bmp

well, do not be so quick to assume that when weapon registering/confiscating/banning legislation is passed, it immediately puts government in the right, as they go and do those things. the rubber will still have to meet the road.

there's a court of public opinion to answer to, and it isn't directed by the old media anymore.

Back
Top Bottom