Reid claims he'll bring anti gun bill to vote Wed April 17th.

In his question to Cruz, Manchin shows himself as either ignorant of his own amendment, or was intentionally deceitful in once again reasserting no change has been made with respect to background checks for private sales -- even after Cruz called him out for changing the definition of private sales. Manchin kept trying to define Internet sales as only those involving sellers residing in different states. Absolutely disgraceful.

Another thing....if I hear the word "CLIP" one more time without someone handing me a Mauser to shoot, I have going to have a frigin bird.

I love Schumer saying that reciprocity of CCW permits would cause devastation to the urban areas in his state. Like someone from WY is just dying to go wander around NYC brandishing their firearm wildly.

I love Schumer saying that reciprocity of CCW permits would cause devastation to the urban areas in his state. Like someone from WY is just dying to go wander around NYC brandishing their firearm wildly.

Remember, Schumer has to protect the livelihood of his electorate (the criminals).

You only need to pay attention to the D's pryor, landrieu, bachus, heitkamp. McCain too. They need all 55 D's and independents and 5 R's. Every d they lose the need another R.

Back
Top Bottom