Reporter trades ‘guns’ for pizza

Journalists today want to "make a difference" rather than be report the facts of the story.

With that motivation, you need to make stuff up and slant stories to your own end.

They decide the slant and then fit the "facts" to the narrative they are pushing. People are noticing and that's why the Lame Stream Media is rapidly (but not enough) dying.

Take the Van Jones story. Bloggers broke that and until he resigned at midnight on Saturday, there wasn't one story on any of the major networks, or the New York Times.

Here's an actual shot of the two chrome .45's on the left …

supercapsilver.jpg

Looks the same to me … of course the reporter is concealing the orange tip.

Very close but not the same.

Unfortjunately, concealing the orange tip and lying is very effective at accomplishing the intended mission - manipulate the masses who do not have direct knowledge or a strongly held opinion on gun issues into thinking the way the media wishes them to.

I am not agreeing with what this "reporter" did, however something about the picture that no one else has yet to bring up, is the fact that she could just be holding them that way to get them all in her hands at the same time for the photo.

she does have her fingers closed pretty tight though.

however something about the picture that no one else has yet to bring up, is the fact that she could just be holding them that way to get them all in her hands at the same time for the photo.
Yeah, and maybe that convenience store owner who claims the lady who called in a big order of lottery tickets spoke the truth when he said she called and told him there was one ticket she did not wish to buy in the block sequence (the winner).

I am not agreeing with what this "reporter" did, however something about the picture that no one else has yet to bring up, is the fact that she could just be holding them that way to get them all in her hands at the same time for the photo.

she does have her fingers closed pretty tight though.

What is the standard SHOCK picture of handguns? Laid out on a table like the goodies from an ATF raid. I'm guessing she'd have done that were it not for the bright orange toy ends of the toy guns.

What is the standard SHOCK picture of handguns? Laid out on a table like the goodies from an ATF raid. I'm guessing she'd have done that were it not for the bright orange toy ends of the toy guns.

that could be or it could be she just wanted to make sure to get her mug in the picture with her "good deed" as she saw it. i dont know which it is.

i was just pointing out an angle no one else had mentioned yet.

Back
Top Bottom