• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

RIFLE RAFFLE!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lexi.jpg

Not enough action in here!!!

Thank you for the bump Boston S!!!!! Folks, Im going to try and raise up some more items to raffle .... Gonna head out this weekend and see if I can get some dealers who would like to add to the items... Im going to see if I can maybe scrounge up a scope or two, some bulk ammo, maybe some dealers out there would have ideas or offerings. If you do and want to help out, shoot me a PM and Ill add your business card, address, and a huge thank you to a brand new post here. In the event I do get some movement here, other items will be awarded in the order they are recieved.... THE RIFLE will be the FIRST item raffled off!!! Heres to whats turning out to be really enjoyable experience for me, and will benefit the family GREATLY....

I wondered if there was such a thing as overboard with donations till I talked to Lexis mom yesterday and found out that JUST ONE of her wigs cost over 1,000 dollars and is an out of pocket expense. Being a young lady of 14, Lex goes through Wigs about one every other month, and being a GIRL ( no offense ladies) a woman cant wear her hair the same way EVERY day right??? Ladies chime in here if I am wrong.

Thanks Goose.. +1 to ya !.... the raffle runs till october 1, and one of our members offered 250 rounds of 45 cal to add.... so that will be a second prize, and will be chosen second. Dont forgot those of you looking for a nice 1911... Dukenukem is DONATING HALF of the proceeds of his sale to the cause.... good karma your way too Duke!

I've seen how rough an ordeal like this can be on family and friends. My old college roomate officially beat his cancer last year, but financially they are still in tough shape. This is a great thing you are doing for your neighbors and for Lexy.

cfm#s
50901729XF7479046
72E89406D24472824
7VA167570K4950836
7FT94225WU079223X

Best to you, Lexy and her family.
Kevin

So sad. She's a beautiful young lady and I wish her the very best.

I'll buy my tickets within the next week.

In the meantime, remind folks paying via PayPal to also avoid the word 'raffle'...they don't like that either.

+ reps to you all !!! Thank you Titan for the reminder, and dont forget guys and girls, you dont NEED to have a paypal account to use this service. Straight through a credit card works too. Also, if your in the market for a Para Ord 45, check Dukenukems article. I know I LOVE mine!

In for two. Payment will show up with my old screen name as my PP is still listed with that.

Speedy recovery Lexy! Stay strong. I am sending positive thoughts to you and your family.

-Matt

I have spoken to Carl from Four Seasons, and he would like to donate 500 rounds of American Eagle Tactical .223 ammo to be raffled off to help Alexis and her family out. A big "THUMBS UP" to Carl for doing this! [smile] It is nice to see fellow NES members helping out also!!

Carl that is fantastic addition to the cause!!!!!!!!! Thats THREE items now for you all to win, plus the para being sold by dukenukem!!!!

I have spoken to Carl from Four Seasons, and he would like to donate 500 rounds of American Eagle Tactical .223 ammo to be raffled off to help Alexis and her family out. A big "THUMBS UP" to Carl for doing this! [smile] It is nice to see fellow NES members helping out also!!

Wow that was very nice of Carl!

In, conf#1HR00393XN090244V
not if sure it can b transferred to CT when I win[smile]

Last edited:
How do I do more than 25.00? Do I just log-in and put the e-mail address in?

Got it.

In:
Confirmation numbers:
5JK699937J753220X
4B351609ER2129408
15V58103KX352690T
6V815701BJ039354P

I also shared this thread on Facebook with my friends. I will try to give more as time and funds allow.

Best wishes Lexi and family. Please know that many friends are thinking of you at this time.

Tommy

Last edited:
I am Lexi's Young Marine Commander. Over the years I have worked with hundreds of boys and girls in the Young Marine Program. All of them showing different levels of maturity and dedication. Lexi has been one of those who's personal dedication and motivation has quickly made her one of the most outstanding Young Marines in our program. She has stepped up when other would not, taken the time to be a mentor to those in her charge. She has been a Drill Instructor, and team leader. When she received her diagnosis, she was the one telling everyone else it was going to be alright. To this day she is a strong positive influence to everyone around her. Her insperation should be a lesson to all who find adversity, Stand strong and meet the challenge head on! Defeat is never an option. Thank you all for your support!! Semper Fi

I'm in 08100264558673320. Sorry to here about Lexi she is a great kid and has a great family and I wish them luck dealing with this tragedy!!

These are the kind of stories I hate to hear happen to just about anyone, but it's worse to hear it effect a child like this. Her positive attitude will be the biggest help for her at this point. Anyone who has dealt with Cancer knows that hope can be the best medicine in a fight against this terrible disease. Sounds like she is a great girl and once she beats this, she'll continue on with her life's dream. Most know that I dedicate a good portion of my free time raising funds for the PMC to help find a cure for cancer. Stories like this keep me fundraising every year. It's my hope that a cure will be found in my lifetime.

Wish I could donate more at this time. I'll donate more next month!

Confirmation number: 6G272869YH369201S (I forgot to add my screen name on this donation)
Confirmation number: 0UM934297M4952704

If by chance I get lucky enough to win this rifle, it will be re-raffled off next year to raise additional money to fund cancer research.

In: Confirmation number: 9NR51406SA827010J.

Lexi and her family will be in our thoughts and prayers.

Thank you for coming on and letting the masses here know about Lex!! Stop at the house next time you go by and Ill show you the rifle!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom