• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Road Rage Shooting in WA- Female rider kills driver

I wonder if the fact that she stopped, obviously knowing 100% there would be a confrontation, would play into this? If she rode away, nothing would have happened. Clearly on a bike she could easily do that. Pulling over, expecting there to be a confrontation, was she already locked and loaded ready to shoot? Hmmmm. Seems a bit premeditated.

Oh, but yeah, "not guilty!"
That statement is just down right f***ing retarded !

That statement is just down right f***ing retarded !

Indeed. From the video, it seems like she made every reasonable effort to avoid and get away from the guy. When you're ambushed like that and only have heartbeats to prevent yourself from being pushed over on a bike, I would say flight is a little difficult.

I just didn't like how she conducted herself in the garage interview video..to many F bombs and I am not a prude.

Last edited:
People drive like idiots ! No one knows what the f*** a yield sign is or could care less. Phones are another HUGE problem, hows that texting law working out?

Back
Top Bottom