Shook AG's hand today. Need emotional support..

Amputate before it spreads. With the remaining hand, Google "Fell's Acres" and "Keith Winfield."

Wow the anti self help thing saddens me. I'm a lefty shooter and I shook with my right hand. I'll just have to master 1 a
Handed manipulations now. Karyn polito was there too but like I said I haven't cared to read about any of them.

Being out in out at a public event in MA is a sad experience when we realize how outnumbered we are.

Talked to a cop and told him about range day the day before and he said "oh I didn't know You are a cop"... No cops aren't the only people allowed to have guns.

He was a nice guy was it was a completely different mind set.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I, for one, would like to welcome our new overlord Marsha. I remind her that, as a trusted forum member, I can be helpful in convincing other taxpayers to toils at their jobs, providing much needed income for illegals and welfare recipients that can work but who choose to pursue other endeavors.

View attachment 106598

Not that Grossman is any good, but he's less worse than Coakley. That said, its going to be a bitch for the GOP to win.
I have yet to see any evidence that the Gross Man is, or would be, any less worse than Evil Marsha. If you have any such evidence, please post it or PM me.

That said, all I care about is that the Godforsaken evil, filthy corrupt Dems put up their weakest possible candidate against Charlie Baker.

And by the way, if you think Marsha is bad, just wait until the hideous commie nutcase Warren Tolman takes Marsha's place as AG. Remember that he vows to make war on the NRA (meaning us) and he wants to make the AG's top secret "list" contain just one gun: a .22 caliber "smartgun"! [thinking]

I'd have shook her hand.
I was raised right...

Flame away!

You should have been rude. I recommend finding a good hand sanitizer.

"Technically, it's not illegal to be illegal in Massachusetts."
No, the OP should NOT have been rude. It's counter productive, unnecessary, and makes us all look bad.

I had to publicly shake Menino's hand a few years back. It was an important occasion to someone I care about and to me and I was proud of the accomplishment behind the event. To have tried to make a point would have been boorish and improper.

Civility matters.

Civility matters.
Yup. Even the DA in a death penalty case will treat the defendant he is trying to kill in a civil manner.

The real question when contemplating an action is "will it help the cause?". (note: "feeling good in the moment" does not count as helping the cause).

No, the OP should NOT have been rude. It's counter productive, unnecessary, and makes us all look bad.

I had to publicly shake Menino's hand a few years back. It was an important occasion to someone I care about and to me and I was proud of the accomplishment behind the event. To have tried to make a point would have been boorish and improper.

Civility matters.

Being polite during an occasion that is celebrating an accomplishment of someone you care about is a far cry from bumping into a politician at a parade. I said "be rude" only because that is the term the OP used. Personally, I would have not shaken her hand and would not have found that to be especially rude. I also would not have used the opportunity to try to debate her on her actions. A simple turn away from the outstretched hand makes my point.

I'd have shook her hand.
I was raised right...

Flame away!

I was raised right too and tought not to touch shit with my bare hands

May be Hugo Boss uniforms in black would make us look good

Yup. Even the DA in a death penalty case will treat the defendant he is trying to kill in a civil manner.

DA doesn't kill anyone, not suppose to, it's up to jury of peers and set of forgotten "laws"

I'm sorry to see such a varied display of excuses not to inconvenience oneself. If you want to shake hands with a hypocritical Nazi **** hellbent on taking all your Gd given freedom at gun point, go ahead, but then don't bitch why mAss is what it is.

You have to soak your hand in Hoppes #9 for 24 hours, otherwise, if you touch a gun it will instantly and permanently rust. Other options to remove the curse are to bury your hand in the earth of a free state while repeating the 2nd amendment three times.

In all seriousness, I would not shake her hand. She is power hungry, freedom hating, rights hating. She hates you for owning guns.

You could've been rude and polite. Deval Patrick came to my work and basically backed me into a corner to shake his hand, so I stuck my hand out and as I shook his hand, I looked right at him and said, "I didn't vote for you."

I walked away from her and turned my back yesterday, I didn't want to be stuck shaking her hand. If stuck, I'd have shook her hand and politely told her "I am not going to vote for you".

She was also involved in the Fells Acre Day Care case from back in the 80s, a case riddled with problems and possible judicial misconduct.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fells_Acres_Day_Care_Center_preschool_trial

http://www.examiner.com/article/inv...akley-unfit-to-replace-ted-kennedy-as-senator

On a side note, when the fake indian, Liz Warren was in the parade last year, she tried to shake my father's hand. He stood up and put his hand to his lips, saying "woo, woo, woo, woo" like we did as kids to mimic an indian. Poor taste-maybe, but epic!

Last edited:
Sometimes it sucks being from the North Adams area. Everybody around here loves that wacky bitch because she's a local.

Mass AG comes by and puts her hand out. Of course I didn't want to be rude so I shook it.

WTF is wrong with you? I would have laughed in her face and said, "Sorry that is the hand I shoot with..."

- - - Updated - - -

It's okay to say no.

I told Joe Kennedy he is a carpetbagger and that made his outreaching hand go limp. That was the nicest thing I could think of on the spot.

Awesome.

I believe very strongly in a certain level of politeness an civility. But I would NOT have shaken her hand. I would have looked her right in the eye, smiled and said 'No thanks'.

if someone handed marcia a paint pen and glock slide for an autograph......uh yeah that would either be the sickest or coolest person ever.

Didn't she just lose the democratic party approval in the governor's race to a guy who hates guns even more than she does?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom