Shook AG's hand today. Need emotional support..

if someone handed marcia a paint pen and glock slide for an autograph......uh yeah that would either be the sickest or coolest person ever.

Only if said person posted up video evidence of the entire event... Hand the slide name side down, and ask her to sign it on both sides... [rofl2]

My opinion it is perfectly aceptable to be rude.

I went to a high school football game in Lowell mass during the last election cycle. Came in the gates to the statium and low and behold there is Tsongas with her enterage. Young man approaches me with his big smile and says "do you know who that is"? I said "i know exactly who that is" and he responded with "would you like to meet Ms. Tsongas"? I said not in a million years would I like to meet that woman"!.......and made damn sure little nikki could hear me. I don't care.........I pay their salary and I can say what the hell I want.

Same experience last year but I just gave her an "Are you serious" look and she kept walking. She is no friend of mine and deserves no courtesy from me.

Boston is ****ed, I was in the Bunker Hill parade and had my 1911A1 unholstered while walking with my Thompson to give it to someone in a jeep before the parade. A LEO from BPD calls me over and informed me that I need to put my 1911 in my pocket because I was going to scare someone. Keep in mind in my other hand I had a Thompson. He rolled his eyes at me when I strapped my flamethrower on. It was a good time!

Boston is ****ed, I was in the Bunker Hill parade and had my 1911A1 unholstered while walking with my Thompson to give it to someone in a jeep before the parade. A LEO from BPD calls me over and informed me that I need to put my 1911 in my pocket because I was going to scare someone. Keep in mind in my other hand I had a Thompson. He rolled his eyes at me when I strapped my flamethrower on. It was a good time!

You should have asked him if he needed a newport and a light. Then said I don't have pockets. "scare someone" WTF !

I was raised right too and tought not to touch shit with my bare hands

May be Hugo Boss uniforms in black would make us look good

DA doesn't kill anyone, not suppose to, it's up to jury of peers and set of forgotten "laws"

I'm sorry to see such a varied display of excuses not to inconvenience oneself. If you want to shake hands with a hypocritical Nazi **** hellbent on taking all your Gd given freedom at gun point, go ahead, but then don't bitch why mAss is what it is.

All of this, all day long.

Nothing would have made me happier than for her to extend her arm, with me leaving it there to flap in the wind. And then just enough of a chuckle from me to really make her squirm. If only I had the opportunity. Maybe on the 18th.

I was raised to be polite too.
But everything has it's limits.
No way would I shake the hand of someone who hates this country's core principles as much as she does.
I just gives value to that which has none..

hand-cut.jpg

its infected cut it off

How about ," I have a hand injury from my Karate classes"?
ggboy

Better would be "my hands are still tingling from sending a thousand rounds through a Ma Deuce."

You probably could have avoided here if you were wearing one of these shirts...
http://www.511tactical.com/ar-sketch-t-shirt.html
http://www.511tactical.com/cold-hands-t-shirt.html

Or pretty much anything from these guys:
http://www.article15clothing.com/mens-apparel/
[smile]

Would love to have seen her face when she got close enough to read the shirt... [rofl2]

Back
Top Bottom