Show me your carry rigs

I just read through almost that whole thread on PAFOA...wow...there are some characters on there.

The BIG guy OCing the PM9 IWB...why OC IWB? Why OC a PM9 - youve allready lost the element of surprise, if your gonna OC, bring the thunder!

All the guys with their pants around their things and a 1911 tucked into their belt buckle...

Everyone all puffed out to show how well they "hide" it. So what you can pop your shoulders out, stand like a board and no one notices!!

I think us NESers (most of anyhow) have a leg up on those guys!

They have more than twice the members as us, and people that pull dumb crap tend to get abused either until they straighten up or leave.

PA also is mostly okay with OCing, so a lot of them just put it in their pants and to hell with printing or being exposed.

I've asked a few things there, and tend to get better info from people here as a general rule. NES is the best [grin]

I like the guy with the AR in his pants.

Newest attire.

DSC04006.jpg

Kahr PM9 and some sort of KelTec? P3AT with a Crimson Trace laser package?

Ross, that grip is too long for the PM9. I think that's the full size 9, P9? K9?

I just bought the PM9 myself and the grip is noticeably shorter, and the mags look different.

Mike... isn't that the CW9? The muzzle end of the slide isn't beveled on the P9.

img_cwvsp9.gif

Hahah. Good catch lol. I wanted to see if anyone caught on lol. I have a PM9 as well. I prefer carrying the CW9. It's feels better in my hand. The Kel-tec is a P3AT with a CT laser grip.

Well I don't have a gun yet. So I'll just show ya what I carry on a regular basis. Nothing special really, just my blackberry and my Greg lightfoot M-1 Tactical knife from CRKT, and of course keys and wallet.
P.S. Dont mind the dust. I havent cleaned my desk off in a while.

DSCN1325.jpg

Last edited:
Shocking, I know, but I don't go around memorizing holsters. It looked like a good holster, and that's why I asked.

I know... I'm just messin around [wink]

The Milt Sparks VMII has gotten great reviews from tons of people. If you're a leather holster guy, it seems it's hard to go wrong with one.

Back
Top Bottom