Slight computer hardware issue!

Nashmack

Banned
So my harddrive wont work now....

Picture001-1.jpg

Picture002-1.jpg

Picture003-1.jpg

It was giving me problems, and it felt damn good when I hit it with BigWarden's AR[smile]

And here's one of the stainless steel plates that we were shooting...

Picture004-1.jpg

Picture005-1.jpg

The bigger holes are from my Mosin and Mauser, the smaller ones are from the AR. The large dent near the top was from a 9MM. After seeing what an AR can do to a target, and feeling the lack of recoil, I'm now convinced that I need one![smile]

It refuses to defrag! And Dennis, this was a last minute thing, but we can always get out sometime and get both the Mosins going[devil2]

As of this moment I'm hunting around my house, looking for more things to shoot[smile]

LOL!! Nice! That was a good time ... glad we could meet up and do some shooting, I really enjoyed shooting your milsurps too ...

I think if we go there again (Eric Manna Distributing's range) I'll tiptoe very carefully around that guy, never have I met anyone so tightly wound and ready to blow at any second. He reminds me of the Comic Book Guy from the Simpsons, only angrier and with more hardware than your average Marine platoon.

So, have you tried to de-FRAGment it?

:)

My wife's old mechanic had a HDD die on him. He put it in a vice and took a crack at it with a ball-peen-hammer. He then called the local computer shop and asked if they'd de-frag a hardrive if he brought it in. they said that they would. They liked his joke so much they hung it on the wall.

I was plinking my Mother-in-law's HDD in the sand pit a few months ago with my Mosin Nagant. That was a lot of fun. She was concernt about her info being taken off the drive. well her worries were over! [smile]

Arrrr

-Weer'd Beard

Back
Top Bottom