Soros Buying CA DA Elections

The unrepentant Nazi collaborator and convicted felon is also bankrolling Boston City Councilor Josh Zakim's bid to oust William 'The Prince of Darkness' Galvin from MA Secretary of State. Rat bastard has a plan that's good for his investments and sure as Hell not in the country's best interests.

The Mossad missed one.

He's pissed off so many countries with political meddling for profit and currency manipulation that I'm shocked no intelligence service has offed him. It's why I have a sneaking suspicion the Deep State within the CIA is protecting him in exchange for some favor he did back when the USSR was still around.

He's pissed off so many countries with political meddling for profit and currency manipulation that I'm shocked no intelligence service has offed him. It's why I have a sneaking suspicion the Deep State within the CIA is protecting him in exchange for some favor he did back when the USSR was still around.

I know Putin would love to get his hands on him.
Soros must have a small army around him to have stopped that up till now otherwise he would be more radioactive than Chernobyl .

Back
Top Bottom