Talk about a fine upstanding citizen....

A subtle but legally very important distinction.
Like I was telling @MisterHappy just last year.

... his chances of getting his LTC back rank right up there with MA going constitutional carry in the near future. I assume he had an LTC since there was no mention of charges other than the 269-10j.
5yh4ks.jpg

@free says he's already a felon.

He probably admitted to it. People are shockingly stupid.
Gun owners who do not understand both the law and how the machine works get screwed by stuff like this.

First off, they often do not know enough to just not break the law in the first place (or, alternatively, fully understand what they are risking)

Secondly, they think that explaining they meant no harm; we not a threat; etc.... will mitigate the badness of the situation they find themselves only to learn that the "can and will be used avainst you...." thing is very real.

For example, if you have your LTC pulled by exercising the 5th, you will be in a far better position for federal litigation if you request was "I need my attorney present during the interview(*)" rather than just "I take the 5th", and the courts are very zealous about protecting your right to pay legal fees.

* - I know the proper term is "interrogation", but using their vocabulary is more polite.

“an object in the front pocket of his sweatshirt which appeared to be a handgun.”

It was either a handgun or it wasn’t. If it appeared to be one, then it wasn’t beyond a reasonable doubt a handgun.

You sound like "My cousin Vinny"!!!
You're hired!!!!
That’s how I read it..“You can positively identify the defendants looking through this dirty window, this crud covered screen, all these trees, with all these leaves on them, and I don’t know how many bushes” [laugh]

Did I hear correctly on the radio today that he was with his daughter, traveling through the school hallways, looking for a student who was bullying her?

Did I hear correctly on the radio today that he was with his daughter, traveling through the school hallways, looking for a student who was bullying her?
Check out turtleboy. He now has a post with the lowdown on this fella.

I present Exibit A in the 'Cops can't win for losing' Case.

If baby daddy had come back later and shot up the school to get the girl with the beef, 'cOpS DIDnT dEW anTHing!" They did some kind of investigation, I refuse to take a newspaper story at face value with all the facts, and wanted to talk to the dad, "InnoCent uNtil guIltY".

Cuz that's where the baby momma lives. Huge upgrade from Brockton.
"Moovin on UP!"

Geez. I'd ship them to Can-Ton just to get a better school. Of course, parents are selfish in these situations.

Yeah. He's not real bright to begin with.

(LTFY).

P. S. Special of the Day is a 2009 Jeep trade-in for $1500, w/ check-engine.
P. P. S. I know that post script should go in the ham radio subforum (For Great Skinflint),
but I'm trying to reduce my carbon footprint.

Last edited:
From the turtle boy post, it looks like this moron flashed the gun at the cousin of the kid he was looking for. If he’s a felon, he may get prison, if not they’ll drag him to court for a year and he’ll get probation and fines.

He should get 3 years in prison just for the jorts. He really seems to love jorts too. He’s definitely teaching his kids to be morons too.

From the turtle boy post, it looks like this moron flashed the gun at the cousin of the kid he was looking for. If he’s a felon, he may get prison, if not they’ll drag him to court for a year and he’ll get probation and fines.

He should get 3 years in prison just for the jorts. He really seems to love jorts too. He’s definitely teaching his kids to be morons too.
Thought I read he had served 12-1/2 years for something?
Right along with 4 kids from 4 different women?

But the guy ain't to bright. Typical hood rat. Daughter tells him that she is being bullied. Do you...
a. Reach out to the kids parents. Get their help to make the kid see that this will get him into trouble?
b. Contact the school administrator? They take bullying seriously nowadays. Especially involving minorities.
c. Show up at the school, a felon in possession of a handgun, show the firearm to a minor, who is a blood relative of the bully and promptly texts the bully that there is a guy with a gun in the parking lot looking for him.

I'll take " What would a ghetto goblin do for 1000, Alex"

I wonder if the issue of "you have to prove he carried it on his person" came up.
last line of the Patch article states, No gun was ever found'

so they arrested him for carrying, but never recovered said gun. this was all based on a kid's testimony that he THOUGHT the outline of a gun was in the guy's sweatshirt pocket

last line of the Patch article states, No gun was ever found'

so they arrested him for carrying, but never recovered said gun. this was all based on a kid's testimony that he THOUGHT the outline of a gun was in the guy's sweatshirt pocket
This is why I would never tell somebody what kind of gun I may or may not carry.

If anything I could say a hot pink revolver.

That way when somebody reports me for carrying a hot pink revolver (that he saw with his own eyes) I can show my other revolver that looks different and prove they are lying.

Had to be failure to dispel reasonable doubt.
The question is was reasonable doubt even considered an issue for the gun in the car?

This would make an interesting federal case - will talk to the Comm2A triumvirate. Is the 2A being violated if someones right is stripped for something they were actually found not guilty of at trial?

I'm pretty sure as defendant you can exercise your right to a SPEEDY trial. The faster they went, the less likely the prosecution had to dig up anything. It was a good play.

The question is was reasonable doubt even considered an issue for the gun in the car?

This would make an interesting federal case - will talk to the Comm2A triumvirate. Is the 2A being violated if someones right is stripped for something they were actually found not guilty of at trial?
What 2A rights does someone have in 2022
if they were convicted of FPP a dozen years earlier?

I'm pretty sure as defendant you can exercise your right to a SPEEDY trial. The faster they went, the less likely the prosecution had to dig up anything. It was a good play.
Being held w/o bail due to “dangerousness” is also an incentive to get to trial asap.

Does he now get to bill the commonwealth for he two months of his life they stole (he asked rhetorically and sarcastically)?

Back
Top Bottom