• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

tanto blades, anyone favor 'em?

I have a few I bought for the cool factor. As others have said, they are difficult to sharpen once you get to the tip.

The good side is that the tips tend to be stronger than conventional blades.
Just the tip? 😜

Especially when people ask to borrow it to use as a pry bar or a makeshift screw driver.

Just the tip? 😜

Especially when people ask to borrow it to use as a pry bar or a makeshift screw driver.
When someone asks me if they can borrow my knife I ask them if they really need one of those. I had a guy snap the tip off my Benchmade trying to use it as a screwdriver.

That retard was me, but I still am hesitant to lend out a knife, a book or a pen. Knives get broken by dummies, books and pens never come back,

When someone asks me if they can borrow my knife I ask them if they really need one of those. I had a guy snap the tip off my Benchmade trying to use it as a screwdriver.

That retard was me, but I still am hesitant to lend out a knife, a book or a pen. Knives get broken by dummies, books and pens never come back,
I always ask why if someone wants to use mine. Slicing or…?

Back
Top Bottom