• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

The Gun Control Poll Mega Thread

They just ran the poll, record number of voters for it apparently. The anchorwoman had a surprised inflection in her voice when she read the "No" votes.

HA! They were shocked. We win.

banana-gun.gif

I wish all those people who voted in the poll would go to the election polls and vote accordingly, maybe mass would not be a bad place to live then. The media is so Anti gun they will stop airing the stories that favor guns and their owners rights. Then keep interviewing weenies like Bloomberg

oh, we'll take back some pro-gun seats in the mid terms. dems/libs only vote once every four years. I dont think they even know about there are mid terms. Plus, with all the cases hitting SCOTUS and the ignited power through SAF and Comm2A I have no fear. None.

Banned? I'm having a hard time finding pre-ban ones as it is! [rofl] [crying] [angry] [frown]

Yes 22.4% (2328 votes)
No 77.6% (8086 votes)

voted no. Still looks good considering it is the WSJ.
A recent post incensed me so I wanted to sign up to log on to rebut the idiot but it seems like you have to subscribe to the Journal to post a comment?

Last edited:
Refresh the page, a new poll is there.

That was weird, I had to refresh it a few times, but now I see the new one:

Would you support a ban on all assault-type rifles?
Yes 36.1%
No 63.9%
Total votes: 72

Results are looking a lot like all the others.
Our side ahead by a 2 to 1 margin.
Do you think they changed it because they weren't getting the results they wanted ??? [rolleyes]

Back
Top Bottom