• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

The Gun Control Poll Mega Thread

I'm seeing this pushing more people toward guns instead of gun control. Maybe it's just the few people I've talked to but people are starting to see that there are some people sick enough to want to murder small children and it's like something just clicked inside their head. Tonight my own mother (who is a school teacher and was uneasy about me getting my LTC at first) was asking how one would go about getting their permit. She stopped just short of saying she was interested in getting hers.

I've had a few similar questions from a few people at work who know I own guns. It's really like someone just flipped a switch and people are waking up.

I'm seeing this pushing more people toward guns instead of gun control. Maybe it's just the few people I've talked to but people are starting to see that there are some people sick enough to want to murder small children and it's like something just clicked inside their head. Tonight my own mother (who is a school teacher and was uneasy about me getting my LTC at first) was asking how one would go about getting their permit. She stopped just short of saying she was interested in getting hers.

I've had a few similar questions from a few people at work who know I own guns. It's really like someone just flipped a switch and people are waking up.

My wife was never a big fan of guns and with all the shootings and break ins going on she now is more open and considering getting her LTC. She has taken the class just now to convince her to apply...

Thank you for voting!

Yes 32.31% (960 votes)

No 65.67% (1,951 votes)

I'm not sure 2.02% (60 votes)

Total Votes: 2,971

Return To Poll

Back
Top Bottom