• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Ukraine Deployment Packing List

I'd just bring a Glock. Glock is perfection. Caliber doesn't even matter. Probably like a 9.5mm though. 10mm is too zippy for me. 9mm too light. 9 and a half seems perfect. That said, I'd bring high capacity bullets, hollow point cop killer ones and 2 extra barrel shrouds to protect my shoulder.
You need the shoulder thing that goes up for that.

QYVDDhD.jpg

I'm definitely picking this up for the trip with the $2,000/day advance I get for fighting:

Want the real story on Ukraine? Watch this 2016 Oliver Stone documentary. It'll blow your socks off:

Of course it was recently banned on youtube. There's a reason for that.

LOL!

Is there a thread on this site that you're not going to post that in?

HELL YEAH BÖRTHER! I WANT THE TRUTH FOR $19.99! BUY NOW WHILE SUPPLIES LAST! JUST AS GOOD, TWO WORLD WARS! I KNOW WHAT I GOT, SONNY!

I wouldn’t count on any camo, or any other item, to not be seen without getting a look at it through whatever type night vision is being used. Certain fabrics, coatings, and materials glow like the sun no mater what color they are in the daylight.
Don‘t count on surplus items being good in this regard either. With multiple washings or certain detergents even fabrics that originally didn’t can start to glow.
Don't worry about it - multispectral imagery is going to see you, period.
VIS
NIR
SWIR
MWIR
LWIR

You can obscure a couple of bands but you can't hit them all (or get close and be able to walk)
Look like a local

Back
Top Bottom