went out shopping today

well i fanaly able to go out shopping today went to collectors in stoneham great store great people very freindly but didnt have what i was looking for so drove over to fourseasons great store took a while to get to counter nice selection but nothin caught my eye so after driving around all morning ended up at blue northen in ayer which by the way is like 20mins from my house and 5 mins from my work i baught a brand new sw9ve all black i know some people dont like them but man this was real comfortable in my hand and i shot one when i took the class (at blue northen) i did all the fixins today gun holster cleaning kit 2 boxes of ammo and a hand gun safe [smile] and also carried concealed today just wanted tell everyone what a great day it was and all this i did today was a first for me and i feel great [smile] i think i may be in trouble now[wink]

well i fanaly able to go out shopping today went to collectors in stoneham great store great people very freindly but didnt have what i was looking for so drove over to fourseasons great store took a while to get to counter nice selection but nothin caught my eye so after driving around all morning ended up at blue northen in ayer which by the way is like 20mins from my house and 5 mins from my work i baught a brand new sw9ve all black i know some people dont like them but man this was real comfortable in my hand and i shot one when i took the class (at blue northen) i did all the fixins today gun holster cleaning kit 2 boxes of ammo and a hand gun safe [smile] and also carried concealed today just wanted tell everyone what a great day it was and all this i did today was a first for me and i feel great [smile] i think i may be in trouble now[wink]

Congratulations on your epiphany...There really IS more than one good gun store in the Boston area!!![smile]

Back
Top Bottom