• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

What do you think our chances of defeating the wonderful maura is?

Okay, who's gonna be the one?

Who is going to the media with accusations of sexual assault? Throw a couple hashtags on there (MeToo and TimesUp). Or maybe someone can claim to have audio of Maura saying some "ethnically insensitive" things? Neither has to have actually happened. These days all it takes is an accusation. Then, when people say you are lying, you accuse them of "victim-shaming" and garner even more support. Use the left wing playbook against them this time.

Unfortunately, this is likely to be the only way to get enough independents and democrats to vote against her.

I hope McMahon takes the seat from Maura, but my gut is telling me otherwise. Of course that feeling might be from the person in front of me while waiting in line to vote didn’t even know what ballot they wanted. What are your thoughts?
I'm afraid your gut is right. Short of a really huge f**k-up on her part not only will she be re-elected AG but she will most likely run for governor in 2022. I hope to be out of the state by that time, although stranger things have happened (Baker defeating Coakley).
As gun owners our best hope for neutralizing Healey are favorable 2nd Amendment rulings from the Supreme Court. With Kavanaugh poised to win confirmation this is a very real possibility.

I'm afraid your gut is right. Short of a really huge f**k-up on her part not only will she be re-elected AG but she will most likely run for governor in 2022.

My guess is she will run for US senator as soon as people realize Ed Markey is actually dead.

We'll win. I've already planned to take my supermodel wife on our private jet to the Bahamas to hangout with her supermodel friends and lay pipe till I'm raw once our victory is official.

Yeah, that’s it.

upload_2018-9-8_8-32-20.jpeg

although I am hopeful I have no illusions that McMahon will not win. Even with all her neglect she will still win....

View attachment 245958

If this is true, there’s his foot in the door. It’s the metoo movement. And child and or any sexual abuse is a hot button issue. Again I’d true, in a debate, a direct question backed with facts could be crippling.

The libtards love her. There is no way she loses. She doesn't lose at anything. If she runs for anything she'll win. She's been kicking our asses for years now.

The libtards love her. There is no way she loses. She doesn't lose at anything. If she runs for anything she'll win. She's been kicking our asses for years now.

Anyone would be kicking ass if they were allowed to make or reinterpret laws to fit an agenda without being a member of the legislature.

Killer Teddy Kennedy kept getting elected....we cannot seem to get get rid of the bad ones. Pocahontas will most likely die in office.

We can win if there are debates that people actually see and get covered by the media.

Knowing what kind of media we have, the debates will be at 10AM on a Tuesday will no coverage and not even a single column in a paper.

It looks like they have agreed to two debates, but I haven't seen anything about dates yet.

– “Healey, McMahon have agreed to two debates, so far,” by Michael P. Norton, State House News Service: “Attorney General Maura Healey and her Republican opponent Jay McMahon have so far both agreed to participate in a WGBH-TV and radio debate and a Boston Globe/WBUR/University of Massachusetts consortium debate, campaign officials told the News Service.”

Back
Top Bottom