• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

What's in your MAN PURSE EDC?

I would never man purse a striker gun with no external safety. Wtf. serious?
No kidding......first off I would never man purse.

Secondly pursing any gun external safety or not, without another form of holster is dumb as fxck.

Ask the lady at the Westborough Wal Mart, who capped off one in line when she was reaching thru her purse get pay at the register.

I would never man purse a striker gun with no external safety. Wtf. serious?

Glock G31, striker fired gun with no external safety. Carried EVERY day in my knapsack, inserted into a kydex holster that covers the trigger guard, with the holster securely velcroed inside the knapsack.

Glock G31, striker fired gun with no external safety. Carried EVERY day in my knapsack, inserted into a kydex holster that covers the trigger guard, with the holster securely velcroed inside the knapsack.
I guess if you have a compartment where only the pistol and kydex go, and the holster covers the trigger guard completely with a secure clicking lock, sure. I have striker guns that have TLR lights dangling from them pretty much permanently and the light bearing holsters don't fully cover the trigger area because of how the light affects the draw. Wouldn't in my case.

I guess if you have a compartment where only the pistol and kydex go, and the holster covers the trigger guard completely with a secure clicking lock, sure. I have striker guns that have TLR lights dangling from them pretty much permanently and the light bearing holsters don't fully cover the trigger area because of how the light affects the draw. Wouldn't in my case.
Look into different holsters. My knapsack carry gun has a tlr-1 mounted.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 60
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 60
Good idea. I find that tampons keep the whistling noise down when skydiving - and they cut down on the shark company when scuba diving. Not sure why you want the lio gloss???
If it's flavored, it helps when dealing with some funky gear. Gotta make that money somehow. Glock mods are not free you know.

I have the same bag with G43, spare mag, light and trauma kit for the gym (only - belt holster elsewhere). I put a combo lock around the short strap that holds the front pocket, which is filled with a stretching strap and a water bottle - gym stuff. Car keys and wallet in 1st zip section. Plenty of folks at Planet Fitness with fanny packs and small sling bags.

The guys that just put their stuff in a locker w/o a lock drive me crazy. I’ll open a locker to stash my winter jacket and see just keys and a wallet.

If it wasn't for d*ckheads like [them], there wouldn't be any thievery in this world, would there?!

IMG_2147.jpeg

I have the same bag with G43, spare mag, light and trauma kit for the gym (only - belt holster elsewhere). I put a combo lock around the short strap that holds the front pocket, which is filled with a stretching strap and a water bottle - gym stuff. Car keys and wallet in 1st zip section. Plenty of folks at Planet Fitness with fanny packs and small sling bags.

The guys that just put their stuff in a locker w/o a lock drive me crazy. I’ll open a locker to stash my winter jacket and see just keys and a wallet.

If it wasn't for d*ckheads like [them], there wouldn't be any thievery in this world, would there?!

View attachment 750794
Helikon-Tex - EDC Sling Backpack® (1080p_25fps_H264-128kbit_AAC)_Moment.jpg

Pretty good kit for an OPERATOR. This you?

Back
Top Bottom