Who makes a semi-auto compact/micro-compact pistol in .22 Mag?

Lol that's because your identifying cookies are doping google. It will prioritize responses from sites you visit frequently.
Yup…

No need to debate the effectiveness of Google, it can only be as effective as the user and the input given.

Worst part about this thread is I now want a damn Seecamp -WTF

Yup…

No need to debate the effectiveness of Google, it can only be as effective as the user and the input given.

They do look pretty and are well made. But thats where it ends. When i was able to unload mine for what i paid for it almost, I was ecstatic, glad to see it gone.

Ok, ok… Been on a metal gun kick and it sure is pretty. But, I trust your experience.
The only way I could ever see myself buying another one of those things as if I was like some rich guy and I had like a velvet lined, hollowed out book in my house and I had like a seecamp and a couple of extra magazines inside the book.... 🤣

Lol that's because your identifying cookies are doping google. It will prioritize responses from sites you visit frequently.
My wife was talking about something at dinner the other day I forgot what it was, but she grabs her phone, goes on fb and there’s an ad for just what she was talking about. We’re screwed.

Yup…

I believe you would like it.
They do look pretty and are well made. But thats where it ends. When i was able to unload mine for what i paid for it almost, I was ecstatic, glad to see it gone.
Think about all the people in the eighties on waiting lists and paying something like $1500.00. They never recouped.
Ok, ok… Been on a metal gun kick and it sure is pretty. But, I trust your experience.
There’s way more people on here that swear by them. There’s a reason why NAA and Rohrbaugh copied them imo. The debate is alive and well on which ones are better. The original Milford ones that Larry made or the new ones made in Southwick. There’s definitely a cult following of sorts.

After a cursory Google search: No One makes a .22mag in a compact/micro platform.

Ruger's LCP II in .22LR does however, have what looks like the real estate for the longer .22mag round.
Maybe with a different slide and barrel they are planning for a future option?

View attachment 658141
Just saw this. One could only hope.

Enbloc was a great guy. Lots of knowledge there, friendly, and funny.

Back
Top Bottom