Would you guys please stop victimizing police officers?

they bitch about having to go to the range, then they can't hit shit when they do, now they're bitching about not having ammo?

seriously... WTF..... keep running security in the DnD parking lot and leave the shooting to the experts.....

What do you mean they can't hit anything? Didn't you see the pick up truck the LAPD shot up looking for Christopher Dorner?

copshotnewspaperdelivery.jpg

Ok, if you want to nitpick. Yeah, it was the wrong make pick up. Ok, it was the wrong color pick up. Ok, ok, it was occupied by two women, not one male. ok, ok, ok they were small Hispanic women, 49 and 71 if I recall correctly. But they did hit one of the women. Ok, it did take 103 rounds fired to hit the woman twice, but they did hit her.

I believe the LAPD finally bought them a new truck too and did not require them to pay for the taxes and take a picture of them handing over the check or keys as if they won the state lotto.

A local LEO I know and shoot with occasionally told me "I have 100 rounds of .380, 50 of .44, half a boxiof .22, and 50 of HP .40. I'm good." Same guy that told me recently, as I posted, "The reason I am able to arrest people is because they let me."

I just smiled and said "Sounds like you're all set."

Back
Top Bottom