• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Would you help the McCloske’s

Yep, they feel like the can target business and the gov and the public will tolerate it. but specifically targeting individuals with a coordinated attack will turn the public against them.

News Flash: The public is already against them. There's millions of people all across this country who are waiting for them to arrive in their neighborhoods.......then they're going to be put out of their misery. And those same people are against the politicians who are ordering police to stand down and they'll see the result of that come next election.

if i called the police and they wouldn't respond, i do believe when that hefty property tax came in, i may only pay half of it. and be prepared to take it to court. file under what the f*** do i pay taxes for?
Nice good tough talk, but you would lose in court.

Nice good tough talk, but you would lose in court.
didn't say i'd win but there comes a time when one has to make and prove a point. after all, a percentage of that money goes to fire & police, worst case scenario is they put a lien on the property. better than jail time. tough talk is saying you'll be out in the street hosing down protesters, is it not?

It’s good to see people on here talking about what I was saying earlier like taking cover in a nice limestone structure if the mob comes back. I still think these 2 beat feet soon. They acted emotionally and are smart enough to realize the gravity of the situation now. We’ll see. Just my opinion.😃👍🏻🇺🇸

didn't say i'd win but there comes a time when one has to make and prove a point. after all, a percentage of that money goes to fire & police, worst case scenario is they put a lien on the property. better than jail time. tough talk is saying you'll be out in the street hosing down protesters, is it not?
I did not say I would do anything. You wont find any tough talk from me about which losing cases I will bring or which windmills I will tilt at.

They don't have to put a lien on the property - it is already in place automatically. The worst case is they sell the lien to an investor who is in the business of collecting using private sector tactics and taking all or most of your after-lien equity by purchasing the property cheap at auction.

Somebody is helping them....

"Inside the gate, more than a dozen men in plain clothes walked the grounds and peered out from a second-floor balcony of the couple's home."

"Inside the gate, more than a dozen men in plain clothes walked the grounds and peered out from a second-floor balcony of the couple's home."

One of them was clapping along with the protesters.

They could just as easily have been hosting an Independence Day gathering. I'm not drawing any conclusions. I can't get a read on the McCloskeys. They're either smart enough to make sure they have some "help," or dumb enough not to, and I can't tell either way.

...I'm not drawing any conclusions. I can't get a read on the McCloskeys. They're either smart enough to make sure they have some "help," or dumb enough not to, and I can't tell either way.

Know what I just realized? Maybe their political donations were of the "pay to play" variety.

News Flash: The public is already against them. There's millions of people all across this country who are waiting for them to arrive in their neighborhoods.......then they're going to be put out of their misery. And those same people are against the politicians who are ordering police to stand down and they'll see the result of that come next election.

Yeah...no they are not.

Last edited:
This story should be a wake up call to the good upper class Dems, you will be collateral damage when they come for you because of your white privilege's. The Dem party has been taken over by the woke mob and it's hysterical to see the elderly Libs trying to act woke. Chuck and Nancy are bewildered but they are so blinded by their hatred of Trump they allowed the inmates to take over the asylum. As I mentioned earlier when I was driving thru Concord and laughing at all the BLM signs on the manicured lawns of the white folks all I could think of the mobs descending on Lexington and Concord and trashing these liberal lily white communities. I hope they finally realize they are targets.

This story should be a wake up call to the good upper class Dems, you will be collateral damage when they come for you because of your white privilege's. The Dem party has been taken over by the woke mob and it's hysterical to see the elderly Libs trying to act woke. Chuck and Nancy are bewildered but they are so blinded by their hatred of Trump they allowed the inmates to take over the asylum. As I mentioned earlier when I was driving thru Concord and laughing at all the BLM signs on the manicured lawns of the white folks all I could think of the mobs descending on Lexington and Concord and trashing these liberal lily white communities. I hope they finally realize they are targets.
If it’s one thing the Dems are good at it is eating thier own.👍🏻

I knew they would

This. I don't think the Woke Mob really cares much for the Democrat party. I think of the wokesters like I thought of the Tea Party back in the day: their alliance with the GOP was never all that close. They were allies of convenience. Same goes for the wokesters, who will ride the DNC's coattails long enough to get some folks into office (like The Squad) and then do their own thing, leaving the party scrambling for a Trump figure that isn't likely to be there. Beto, maybe?[rofl2]

Something Chuck does not understand is that the folks running the Revolution are going to hang him out to dry like the useful idiot he is. I suspect wily old Nancy knows that, but she's on her way out anyway and isn't interested in leaving her party in good condition for the next useful idiot that comes along. She'd rather people in five years or so shake their heads sadly and reminisce about the good ol' days, when Nancy was impeaching Trump.

Honestly, given how the GOP/RINO swamp is having a conniption about Trump and scrambling to figure out what it stands for, I suspect the BLM/Antifa axis will be the best thing the GOP has going for it once they start shaking up the DNC.

I don't live anywhere near MA, Sane people don't want rioters to come to their neighborhood so they can shoot them

Ah no you have that wrong.

Sane people don't want rioters to come to their neighborhood. But if they do, they will be shot. See the difference?

Sane people also don't assault, murder, burn other people's property down, deface public and private property or make absurd demands to government and private citizens.......GET THE PICTURE?

Last edited:
So why didn't you write that first instead of your typical tough guy fantasy shit that you always do

I guess you're too fvcking stupid to understand the national situation. All the shit going on in major cities is NOT going on in the rest of suburban and rural America......especially not in red states. The people living "out there" are taking notes though and are ready, willing and able to defend their lives, properties and communities.......BY WHAT EVER MEANS NECESSARY. If that means stacking rioters to the sky, it will be done......mark my words.

Does that clarify things for you a little bit?

I guess you're too fvcking stupid to understand the national situation. All the shit going on in major cities is NOT going on in the rest of suburban and rural America......especially not in red states. The people living "out there" are taking notes though and are ready, willing and able to defend their lives, properties and communities.......BY WHAT EVER MEANS NECESSARY. If that means stacking rioters to the sky, it will be done......mark my words.

Does that clarify things for you a little bit?

You were touching yourself while you wrote this, weren't you...pretty good job typing one handed. Anyways, you are still wrong

You were touching yourself while you wrote this, weren't you...pretty good job typing one handed. Anyways, you are still wrong
Thats exactly the juvenile type answer that was expected.

image.jpeg

Here is a local response to word that riotous leftists pricks were coming to a civil war cemetery, monument and battle field....these people responded in thirty minutes from all over the county.
I assure you with absolute certainty that this will happen all across this country when rioters venture out of their shithole cities. They already tipped their hand and they'll have greeting parties waiting.

I have heard that thoughts and prayers work. I also noticed that applying a filter to my FB pic helps. So that is what I will be doing.

I don't understand the concept of police ignoring such threats and with their $$ I find it hard to believe no private security firm is interested/willing.

But yes if that's all credible I would be there. You aren't looting my local nothin.
Probably a liability problem. Now that people threatened they will go after them, the security company is almost guaranteed some action.

As a company, their ultimate goal is to make a profit.

On top of that, think of the bad press "company ABC sends guards to shoot people... This past weekend 2 WHITE armed security guards working for ABC shot 3 BLM supporters".

View attachment 370562

Here is a local response to word that riotous leftists pricks were coming to a civil war cemetery, monument and battle field....these people responded in thirty minutes from all over the county.
I assure you with absolute certainty that this will happen all across this country when rioters venture out of their shithole cities. They already tipped their hand and they'll have greeting parties waiting.

30 mins? The Police said the rumors that rioters were coming at least the day before....and no rioters showed up. You got played

30 mins? The Police said the rumors that rioters were coming at least the day before....and no rioters showed up. You got played

Yes, 30 minutes. I personally know the people makng the calls that morning. And it's even more efficient now as a call tree has been established.

The rioters did show up and left when they saw who was waiting for them.

Probably a liability problem. Now that people threatened they will go after them, the security company is almost guaranteed some action.

As a company, their ultimate goal is to make a profit.

On top of that, think of the bad press "company ABC sends guards to shoot people... This past weekend 2 WHITE armed security guards working for ABC shot 3 BLM supporters".

So send some black security folks or cops. Let the media try to spin that.

I‘m torn on this one...I certainly want to help the McCloskeys but what if the shoe were on the other foot? Would they leave their home to help you? I do have an issue with their political affiliations, are they a “guns for me but not for thee“ type? How many people they helped elect are gun grabbers? I want these antis to have lots more moments like this, and think about who will protect them when the popo doesn’t come when called..

Back
Top Bottom