• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

anybody watching Piers "musket" Morgan tonight?

he was holding back the smile after shooting that puppy, then came the predictable "why would any civilian need one of these?"

I can't believe the gun store owner basically agreed with Piers when he said (after firing the full auto m4) "I can go and buy one of these right now if I wanted to?". Well uhhh you need to go to the ATF but (piers ignores him and moves on)

And then he brings up the UN invading us. Great. Makes us all look like nuts.

Missed the beginning. Just tuned in to see him shooting a browning m2 full auto machine gun (smiling) then ask why any civilian would need one. Investment, was the answer.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

I need one of those because of people like you stripping my rights in hopes to return the U.S. To parliamentary rule. Hey Piers, become a U.S. Citizen and maybe ill give a rats as about your opinion.

He was losing control with his comment about airplanes and he knew it, hence cutting to the commercial.

You know what? I think with every episode, every interview, every American who goes on this putz's show, the more the ever-widening audience will believe their fellow Americans' logical responses. Piers Morgan may take over the title of AR-15 salesman of the year from Obongo.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

TED! TED! TED! TED!

- - - Updated - - -

Did anyone catch that? Piers actually shut his mouth for 30 seconds...
26secs

- - - Updated - - -

I think there have been more murders by new York subway train than by assault rifles. We need to ban public transportation in cities.

Back
Top Bottom