anybody watching Piers "musket" Morgan tonight?

Why do some of you folks give him a second of your precious time on earth?

Why do you guys keep giving him ratings at all? Half his audience must be gun owners at this point

Not watching it... If he was the only thing on tv, it would stay dark. I'd rather watch golf than PM (and I hate watching golf).

I can't believe the gun store owner basically agreed with Piers when he said (after firing the full auto m4) "I can go and buy one of these right now if I wanted to?". Well uhhh you need to go to the ATF but (piers ignores him and moves on)

And then he brings up the UN invading us. Great. Makes us all look like nuts.

did you think he was going to find the most rational human with a pro 2a stance to put on his show or someone he thinks he can get some "gunnut" sound bytes out of.

The Texas AG and whoever it was with him, were both very good. Uncle Ted really did a very good job too. He gets SO excited, it's hard to contain his enthusiasm for "truth, justice, and the American way" (Ted Nugent is Superman?).

Piers Morgan is just trolling. He doesn't care about our country or our laws. He cares about the almighty dollar and the tv ratings business... and business is good. When he's done here he'll pack up and move back to London to a manor in the countryside and a brownstone in the city. He'll happily pay his 70% tax rate on the money he earned living the American Dream.

The End.

I want one of these magical texas shotguns where you don't have to worry about missing (minute 1:00). So, according to the owner, an over/under is the best thing since sliced bread for home defense. Good thinking.
Next thing you know, he'll tell you to load birdshot for HD. What a pissant.

If this range / shop was in my area, I'd boycott it. The shop owner is a horrible spokesmen.

I agree, but with a million dollars a week in sales, it doesn't seem to matter to most people, I guess. He stated that they went from a million a month in sales to a million a week after Sandy Hook.

I want one of these magical texas shotguns where you don't have to worry about missing (minute 1:00). So, according to the owner, an over/under is the best thing since sliced bread for home defense. Good thinking.
Next thing you know, he'll tell you to load birdshot for HD. What a pissant.

Well that only works when you use those special "badguy seeking rounds", or if you are an action movie star![laugh]

Back
Top Bottom