Anyone know where to get Unicorn Droppings (primers) for non ass rape pricing?

What did they have for primers and what was the price?
I just bought the last 1k spp. 500 CCI and 500 Federal.

They had about 7k CCI srp and a few thousand federal srp too.

I paid $56 total, but I think the kid screwed up at the register since they say $6.99 on the CCI sticker and $7.99 on the federal and I bought ten lol.

Guess I'll sell those PV ones I just bought.

Last edited:
I just bought thr last 1k spp. 500 CCI and 500 Federal.

They had about 7k CCI srp and a few thousand federal srp too.

I paid $56 total, but I think the kid screwed up at the register since they say $6.99 on the CCI sticker and $7.99 on the federal and I bought ten lol.

Guess I'll sell those PV ones I just bought.
I have a few buddies that I shoot USPSA matches with who are looking for primers if you’re interested in selling them.

Anyone score those CCI SPP from the ongoing drop tonight? Keeps saying to check back in “20 seconds” etc. I gave up as I don’t need em. Just trying to get some for friends.

I really hate how these Unis Ginex are packaged. Was hoping they would be in 1k boxes rather than 50 boxes of 100. Oh well. I seated a few in assorted 9mm brass and a couple in 300blk brass and they seated the same as any other SPP.

Attachments

• 20210621_145537.jpg
    20210621_145537.jpg
    454 KB · Views: 17
The Ram has (had??) CCI SPP standard and magnums. I was able to get my limit of 2k on each (4k total). Not cheap but figured others here could use them. $85 per 1k shipped....
BUT I'm awaiting the cancelation from them [laugh]

The Ram has (had??) CCI SPP standard and magnums. I was able to get my limit of 2k on each (4k total). Not cheap but figured others here could use them. $85 per 1k shipped....
BUT I'm awaiting the cancelation from them [laugh]

Had that exact combo in my cart and passed. Price was a little too much for me.

I mean if I ran out of primers right now, I would definitely pay $85 per 1k. I don't think I can bring myself to pay the $150 per 1k in the classifieds though. I'd just cut down on shooting at that point.
Steel Challenge is a great excuse to blow the cobwebs off your 22 pistol or rifle.... really fun without blowing through your primer stash. Highly recommended.

I mean if I ran out of primers right now, I would definitely pay $85 per 1k. I don't think I can bring myself to pay the $150 per 1k in the classifieds though. I'd just cut down on shooting at that point.
Yeah, same. I left the past behind many months ago now, though with the 9mm ammo starting to stay in stock online at circa $0.50 per round, things are headed in the right direction even if the effect on the reloading markets will not be felt for some time.

Yup, they're still there, grabbed 2000 a few minutes ago.
* Update : They must have got an Ark load of them in, there still available on their site this morning(0530). Did the world sleep in today and no one told me?l
I was up ~3, so they must have a decent stock to have been there overnight.

This drop was great . Totally unexpected in the early AM. I like that the Ram is mixing it up some. Price is what it is, least I’m not tooling around at 15 miles to the gallon. Guess I better get some more 9MM brass ready.
I just snagged another 2k CCI SPP....I really need to stop LOL. But I know people need them so why not grab em?

Back
Top Bottom