AR-15 thread... I'll show you mine if you show me yours.

I am FAR from suburbia I live in the woods. If you do not like the red one here are few of my other projects.

DSCN0399_zps3b3f429b.jpg
Nice cans.

Bought the rifle originally in November and have been slowly modifying and adding to it since.

Remsport lower
Remsport upper/barrel (16")
Daniel Defense Omega 7.0 free float monolithic quad rail (DD included rubber rail guards on sides, Magpul XTM on top and bottom front)
BCM mod3 charging handle
UTG short fore-grip
UTG rear BUS (I want to replace this)
Single point sling adapter w/ replacement castle nut
Vortex Strikefire red dot

ar.jpg

Last edited:
Bought the rifle originally in November and have been slowly modifying and adding to it since.

Remsport lower
Remsport upper/barrel (16")
Daniel Defense Omega 7.0 free float monolithic quad rail (DD included rubber rail guards on sides, Magpul XTM on top and bottom front)
BCM mod3 charging handle
UTG short fore-grip
UTG rear BUS (I want to replace this)
Single point sling adapter w/ replacement castle nut
Vortex Strikefire red dot

ar.jpg

Killer!!!!

Looks great!!!

attachment.php

It's been a long time putting this together, but it's finally ready to test. 10.5" SBR [smile][smile][smile] I've been getting the pieces together on this project for the past year and a half. Nowhere near my record for longest a successful build was drawn out, though. That would be a 12 year FAL gestation. [rofl] The most painful part of this one was the 3 weeks between getting the tax stamp, and receiving the barrel nut I forgot to order with the barrel.

SBR_105sm.jpg

Apologies for the crappy cell pic.

Last edited:
photo-15.jpg

My m&p 15T compliant version. I have a bipod for it and have added the Wilson combat 3-gun trigger unit.

It's also my first and only AR until I build my next one. I'd love to get a JP one but can't afford one yet.

Todd

SCAR 17 - Elcan Specter DR 2 1.5-6X, Atlas Bipod, Geissele Super SCAR trigger + misc tangodown and GG&G goodies.

photo (74).jpg

PSA Gasden Lower, Daniel Defense Upper, Aimpoint 3X Mag, Aimpoint 4 Comp,, Larue FlipOver Mag mount 30 round Lancer Systems Mag, Geissele SSA trigger, Tangodown Grip.

photo (85).jpg

lol.. what's that got to do about his question of using an AR in 410 shotgun, for shotgun season? I'm so confused!

Not sure why it matters to you, but whatever. He rep pointed me a few weeks ago in response to my post on the top of page 138, and said what is quoted below. His PM inbox was full, and I just remembered to answer his question. Satisfied?

03-04-2013 05:39 PM
Coyote33
Thread: AR-15 thread... I'll show you mine if you show me yours.

Nice. Tell us what optic that has.

Not sure why it matters to you, but whatever. He rep pointed me a few weeks ago in response to my post on the top of page 138, and said what is quoted below. His PM inbox was full, and I just remembered to answer his question. Satisfied?

I just thought it was out of the blue.. No one can see his question in a rep point.

lol.. what's that got to do about his question of using an AR in 410 shotgun, for shotgun season? I'm so confused!

I was confused also.

Now I'm not. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom