• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Bass Pro Ammo Availability

Just got back from BPS Foxboro, they are cleared out of hand guns except for three large wheel guns, ammo is about the same, the guys at the counter looked bored and ticked off.

Tim

Only handgun ammo yesterday was a couple boxes of .44. Usual loads of shotgun shells and bolt action rifle ammo. Not much else.

Last saturday they said they were on a ammo lock out for at least a week or so and the man i spoke to actually said that he thought it would last longer

probably their town license to sell ammunition expired and is being renewed?

Seems to me that if their license expired they wouldn't be able to sell any type of ammo. But the current situation is that they are selling what they have but they haven't really restocked anything.

You think a company, and store the size of BPS would allow their license to sell anything to expire? I have to think it's something else...much more sinister and evil...like they're selling it to LGS at a huge markup, which is eventually being doubled in price and sold to people that are paranoid hoarders.

Only thing that had was some .25 (and other small calibers), some .303 british, and some 7mm stuff, and an entire aisle of shotgun shells. This was this last Saturday.

throughout this whole ammopocalypse, there always seems to be .40 available. What's up with that? Is it just so universally despised that nobody buys it? Should you have backup pistol and rifle in .40 because it will be plentiful when there's nothing else available?

Wow that's good news, I called them yesterday evening and the guy told me that he hadn't seen any .40 in "forever" I found that kinda surprising....now I'm wondering if there's any chance it will still be there tonight around 8 haha

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

9mm is all out. Plenty of .40 left. WWB 100 packs for $38 (47 counted) and Remington 50 packs for $22 (9 counted). This was at 10:45am.

Max limit is 10 boxes.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Has anyone been up to Kittery Trading Post lately? What's their situation look like?

Back
Top Bottom