Bass Pro Ammo Availability

Does anyone check for primers at BP, not that I want you to post here if they have them, just a PM so I can get their first![wink]

Does anyone check for primers at BP, not that I want you to post here if they have them, just a PM so I can get their first![wink]

That's the question I always ask when I'm in. They don't have anything except shotgun primers and it's been like that for awhile.

Last time I was in they did restock some of their powder, reloader 7, lil gun, etc. There wasn't much there so it's probably already sold out.

Last edited:
no hand gun ammo period unless you count 2 boxes of 10mm and 4 boxes of 44 mag for 40.00 a piece they had 223 soft point for 20.00 a box plenty of shotgun they had a good selection of 30-06 some 308 they had 7 pistols in there case all revolvers except one s&w bodyguard for 429.00 thought I would update for you. No 22lr either

no hand gun ammo period unless you count 2 boxes of 10mm and 4 boxes of 44 mag for 40.00 a piece they had 223 soft point for 20.00 a box plenty of shotgun they had a good selection of 30-06 some 308 they had 7 pistols in there case all revolvers except one s&w bodyguard for 429.00 thought I would update for you. No 22lr either

They did get a fair amount of .500 Mag in yesterday. $63 a box [laugh]

I was there yesterday as well and saw the mass amounts of Independence 5.56. Saw the lone 3 boxes of .357 SIG and got excited because I was looking for 357 Magnum but was sadly disappointed. Luckily my only reason for actually being at Bass Pro was to buy new boot laces haha

Went today. No 9mm. I did pick up a box of 22LR Remington Golden something, 525 count for 23bucks. 10-20boxes on shelves at noon

Stopped by today and found a shelf full of 525 remington gold (as Narrowback mentioned above). $23 is certainly no deal IMO, but I had a few gift cards and for a reloader you can't go wrong with some more .22lr!

Anyone know if Foxboro has been getting powder? Specifically Clays?

I would call, but I truly hate a lot of the guys who work at the gun counter.

Anyone know if Foxboro has been getting powder? Specifically Clays?

I would call, but I truly hate a lot of the guys who work at the gun counter.
I was in a few hours ago, one can of powder on the shelf, IMR with a blue label, I don't remember exactly.

I picked up some CCI small pistol primers, they still had a fair amount in stock, as well as small rifle primers. Its funny (and sad) to see how many out of stock labels are on the ammo shelves

I was in a few hours ago, one can of powder on the shelf, IMR with a blue label, I don't remember exactly.

I picked up some CCI small pistol primers, they still had a fair amount in stock, as well as small rifle primers. Its funny (and sad) to see how many out of stock labels are on the ammo shelves
What was the price please ?

I stopped in about an hour ago and there was ~10 boxes of .22 magnums, ~30 boxes of Independence .223, and some CCI small pistol and rifle primers. I picked up a few primer boxes, but there were no Large Pistol Primers [crying]

The 1lb can of IMR was there still when I dropped by.

Back
Top Bottom