Bass Pro Ammo Availability

just hit it today, a few different boxes of 50 rd .40
half a dozen boxes of .45
and one or two boxes of .38 and 9mm

shotgun ammo is pretty good but I didn't even look at the rifle stuff

Last night they had FN 5.7 @$30 a box of 50. About 100 boxes. As I've wanted at 5.7 (ps90)for a long time I almost bought some. But nerd to save for another project.

huve8a4e.jpg
Just left Bass in Foxboro. Bought 2 boxes of Remington UMC 9mm for 69.99 ea. They had a s**t ton of it. There were 65 boxes left when I was there about 1pm.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
They had .380 it was on the other side of the cage I showed the pic of. They had .38, .40, .45 and 357 among other calibers. There was only like 3 boxes when I was there that I remember seeing but a friend of mine told me that cage is just near empty. Also on Thursdays I was told by a LEO friend to just show up there when they open and hang around, don't call just go.....so I'm gonna go back then lol

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk 2

As of 1630 today they still had 3 more bulk packs of .40 ammo for $100. saw some random carry .45 and .38 in the regular shelfs. lots of shotgun ammo getting ready for the big sale next week. oh and they still had those .22 CCI boxes for $100... didn't really look at rifle ammo, but I thought I saw some 30-06? .308? ammo...

At 8:50 tonight they had about 15 boxes of independence 5.56 @ 10.97 a box. Plenty of Winchester white boxes of 40sw. ( I think 50 rds and 100)

I bought a Marlin XT22 on Sunday and they sold me a box of 375 rounds of 22 LR with it. It was in the back. I don't know if they are keeping it for people who purchase guns, or if you just need to ask for it. But they do have some 22 LR in the back.

Went there last night to pick up some 22lr (I know it's gone as soon as it arrives) 1 box of CCI shot shells....nope. However I did pick up oodles of 12 and 20 g shells. Certainly alot more than the 10 box limit...Still feels like shopping in East Germany though every time I come up to an ammo section.

I was in at bass pro today. They have a whole bunch of Winchester 5.56 ammo cans. 200rds for $130.(40 rds are Winchester PDX defender rds) not a terrible deal. And they let you buy a couple cans. They also had a TON of ruger 10/22 mags. The extended ones that look like 25 rounders. $20 a piece. First place I have found 10/22 mags in a while

Was there yesterday also, seemed to have lots of hunting ammo, I got a box of 45/70 300 grainers for $41.00...ouch. Not much pistol ammo but they had a fair amount of 45ACP230 grain stuff and they even had some 10mm stuff which surprised me. Hardly any powder, didn't see any primers. I was able to get some 129 grain SSTs for my Grendel reloads but bullet selection was poor.

Back
Top Bottom