Ccw belt

I own two decent gun belts. The first one is from thebeltman.net. It's nice enough to wear with a shirt and tie and was about $115 ($85 with military discount). The other is a 5.11 belt that I sometimes wear with jeans or cargo shorts. The 5.11 belt goes for about $50. I paid $35 at the Fort Sill PX. Both work great. I've heard good things about belt made by the Amish. They're the best bang for your buck in a leather belt.

I use a belt from comp-tac that I'm very happy with. Has kydex stitched in between the leather.

Those wilderness instructor belts are pretty nice too. That will be my next belt when the time comes.

Dumb question, but those nylon (or whatever) belts like 5.11 sells, do they hold up a holster? I would've thought you'd need a stiff belt like the leather reinforced ones?

Dumb question, but those nylon (or whatever) belts like 5.11 sells, do they hold up a holster? I would've thought you'd need a stiff belt like the leather reinforced ones?

I can't say how the 5.11 belts hold up but my wilderness instructor belt (5-stitch version) holds up everything from a Glock 26 to a full size 1911. They also offer a version with an insert in the belt which is supposed to be even more rigid then the 5-stitch.

x2^

I have a 5 stitch wilderness instructor belt in the easy size. was thinking about getting a second actually measured out as I've lost some weight and think it's a better option. It never loosens unless I loosen it and hold up everything, and I carry a g23 with a tlr-3 in a kydex holster, a multi tool, a tri-fold wallet with a massive wallet chain, and 2 sets of keys, each with their own carabiner, plus add the phone, money, and chain. haven't weight my pants only stuff but I know the difference from me undressed to fully dressed is about 10 pounds lol this belt is money well spent if your not looking at a dressy leather option

Original Special Operations Equipment "EDC" belt
I bought mine after Roland here on the forums said he loved it...and I wear it everyday with 2 more 1.5" EDC belts, and a 1.75" Riggers belt on order....
you do wait awhile after ordering it, but it is well worth it.

Back
Top Bottom