Charter Arms in MA?

Scrivener said:

Already done.

I knew font manipulation.

Now I'm playing with colors.

"I must confess this new knowledge amazes me. Tell me again how earthquakes may be prevented by pigs' bladders!" [shocked]

Give this man a box of crayons! [laugh2] [devil]

OK, I now declare this thread:

tw.jpg

Coyote33 said:
OK, I now declare this thread:
You are so right. I came to the conclusion months ago, that this forum is like us all sitting around the bar BS'ing and that all that's to it!
I guess that's what makes this place so cool!

So true, only sometimes things get lost in the translation despite the smileys and stuff. Tall tales, some good advice, some funny stuff, some cool stuff, and a whole bunch of sorting out to find a little whatever. Thanks Derek, LenS, and others for doing this.

Scrivener said:

Already done.

I knew font manipulation.

Now I'm playing with colors.

"I must confess this new knowledge amazes me. Tell me again how earthquakes may be prevented by pigs' bladders!" [shocked]

Did it feel like Christmas morning Keith? [laugh2] [laugh2] [laugh2]

OK, how do I search this forum for MGL? I am thinking that is an abbreviation I wanted to search for.

I get back:
Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.

The following words are either very common, too long, or too short and were not included in your search : MGL

I thought it was "machine gun license".

I was going to post that link about Taunton somewhere more appropriate. I put it in the next best thing I COULD find. Thanks anyhow.

Coyote33 said:
There is a company called "Charter 2000" there and there is a matching part number which corresponds to these: The Bulldog. That is the ONLY MODEL of theirs.

Coyote,

to get back to the original question... (what a concept!)

Charter 2000 bought the assets of Charter Arms and is NOT the same company legally speaking. As I've mentioned here before, however, when I needed a new spring for my (now C-pher's) Charter Arms Off-Duty, I called Charter 2000. Their response was "well, I don't know if we still have parts for it, but if we do we'll send it to you." I got it in about 4 days... free.

And according to the list that the MPD gave me this morning, only models 14420 and 74420 in .44 Special are on it.

I'm seeing these two on the updated list. Don't know (or care) if they were there before or not.

• Charter 2000 14420 .44Spl
  • Charter 2000 74420 .44 Spl

It is the same with every forum on the internet. Once it has been around for a while almost every topic will have been hashed out and the veterans will yell SEARCH to the noobies and the noobies will get discouraged. Are we already at the point where everything has been said and no one has had any NEW insight on an old topic that they didn't want to dig up but now that someone has started a new post maybe they would share it? I don't know...

Back
Top Bottom