Charter Arms in MA?

Coyote33 said:
Maybe the trouble lies in the search engine. Is there a way to google this forum instead of using the built in search? I mean, an EASY way?
Sure is. Go to google.com and use the "advanced search" button. Type in your search query and type in northeastshooters.com as the "Domain".
It's a great tool.

JonJ said:
Sure is. Go to google.com and use the "advanced search" button. Type in your search query and type in northeastshooters.com as the "Domain".
It's a great tool.
OK, I guess I meant REAL EASY. Maybe there could be a button here on the forums which takes you there automatically.

(-:

Martlet said:
There is. See that little button up there that says "search"?

You missed the point. That little button doesn't work for short words (3 or 4 letters). Also, the topic was now about Google search button.

Coyote33 said:
You missed the point. That little button doesn't work for short words (3 or 4 letters). Also, the topic was now about Google search button.

If you're having that much trouble finding google, just email me and I'll send you a link. [wink]

When you use Google, start your search info with this, and leave a space before your search info:

site:northeastshooters.com

I use Google a LOT to search work related stuff. I use site:.army.mil before my query to eliminate all outside material. It works.

See? Now, assuming the forum software allows any kind of button/link, wouldn't it be nice to have that put in as part of the search or next to it ("Search Google")?

Coyote33 said:
See? Now, assuming the forum software allows any kind of button/link, wouldn't it be nice to have that put in as part of the search or next to it ("Search Google")?

I can probably find a way to code in the "google" search. when i have some free time.... [smile]

derek said:
I can probably find a way to code in the "google" search. when i have some free time.... [smile]

Why don't you just post your home and work numbers so you can take calls directly? After, turning on the computer, waiting for it to boot up, logging onto the site. then having to click a SEARCH button and enter a query is SO taxing.......

Besides - what we REALLY needs is the smiley menu directly on the POST REPLY box.

Scrivener said:
Why don't you just post your home and work numbers so you can take calls directly? After, turning on the computer, waiting for it to boot up, logging onto the site. then having to click a SEARCH button and enter a query is SO taxing.......

Besides - what we REALLY needs is the smiley menu directly on the POST REPLY box.

bowdown.gif

moon.gif

Hey, I'm the first to suggest Google, ...

which is why I suggested it be even easier to access Google from and for here. Sorry if I am trying to help make things better for all.

Nickle said:
When you use Google, start your search info with this, and leave a space before your search info:

site:northeastshooters.com

I use Google a LOT to search work related stuff. I use site:.army.mil before my query to eliminate all outside material. It works.

Now see, that's pretty sweet. I had no idea you could do that. I do things like define:(word) and crap when I need a definition. But I didn't know you could use site:(website)

That's freaking sweet...and I'll be using that a lot.

Thanks Nickle.

Coyote33 said:
bowdown.gif

moon.gif

Hey, I'm the first to suggest Google, ...

which is why I suggested it be even easier to access Google from and for here. Sorry if I am trying to help make things better for all.

[laugh2] [rofl]

C-pher said:
I wonder if you have to click on something. Because that's what I see everytime I click on Post Reply.

I think he's either using the quick reply box or his editor is set to basic in his UserCP.

Scrivener said:
All I get is an open box when I click on REPLY.

Go to User CP (top tool bar), choose Edit Options in Settings & Options, go to the bottom of the page and choose Standard Editor then Save Changes. This will show you the smilies for each "Reply" option (except Quick Reply).

LenS said:
Go to User CP (top tool bar), choose Edit Options in Settings & Options, go to the bottom of the page and choose Standard Editor then Save Changes. This will show you the smilies for each "Reply" option (except Quick Reply).

Already done.

I knew font manipulation.

Now I'm playing with colors.

"I must confess this new knowledge amazes me. Tell me again how earthquakes may be prevented by pigs' bladders!" [shocked]

Back
Top Bottom