Class III is in the wallet.

luck.

I've had mine for about 2 years now. Ask me how many machine guns I have... [rofl]

seriously though, good luck. I think the fact that you got a meeting to discuss it puts you light-years ahead of some towns.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck! When you get back can you let us know what the Chief asked for questions. Been contemplating putting in my app for one as well and would be very interested to hear how the conversation went.

Good luck!!!!

Has anyone recieved a Green Card by telling the chief you wanted one cause its cool??? Just want to know how hard it really is to get one...

Good luck!!!!

Has anyone recieved a Green Card by telling the chief you wanted one cause its cool??? Just want to know how hard it really is to get one...
MA law requires that you are a "bonafide collector" (or police instructor) which CMRs clarify is satisfied by having a C&R, but some chiefs will require more proof. In short, this would not be a good idea.

How hard depends entirely on town and is independant of red/green LTC in some cases.

Good luck Andy.

MA law requires that you are a "bonafide collector" (or police instructor) which CMRs clarify is satisfied by having a C&R, but some chiefs will require more proof. In short, this would not be a good idea.

How hard depends entirely on town and is independant of red/green LTC in some cases.

Good luck Andy.

Yup. He told me to bring a copy of my C&R only.

Good luck! I would love to do this, but like 5-0, I just don't have the budget to put it to good use at this point so it would be a waste of time and money for me other than the cool factor of having it.

best of luck...

I think personaly I am going to have to wait until I win the lotto before I try for mine... or just wait until I start doing the WW2 reenacting (a few years down the road)

Back
Top Bottom