• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Coyotes cape cod

Cape Cod Coyotes

Great name for a minor league team

But seriously, have you tried singling out the Alpha male and raping the shit out of him in front of all of his friends?

That's worked for me twice so far. True story.
Was this in prison?

Cape Cod Coyotes

But seriously, have you tried singling out the Alpha male and raping the shit out of him in front of all of his friends?

If you’ve had to do this twice, that coyote was not there for the pets.

I was hunting just last week and saw a pack of 4 from the stand. Too far for a shot with the bow. They were working together which I was kind of surprised by. I didn't think they did that. They were hunting the red squirrel running around on the forest floor I assume.

Cape Cod Coyotes

Tuna's right. You got played. They're cunning that way.

They were working together which I was kind of surprised by. I didn't think they did that.

Eastern wolf dna. Seriously.

Cape Cod Coyotes

Lol haven’t tried that yet

Yeah, but how did you attract them? Take a bath in Coyote cooter scent? Bet your dog stayed away from you for the rest of the week.

Eastern wolf dna. Seriously.
Documentary on PBS ( on demand) said Canadian wolves. Apparently wolves have always killed yotes, but when the population became short of breeding females, they started mating with them.
Same thing happens in the Navy on the long cruises.

22 quiets still carry a fair distance. I took a shot at a target made of 2x6, thinking it would pretty much be spent after going through them. I was wrong. I heard the round carrying through the woods way down range.
Of course " know your target and what is behind it"

Yeah, but how did you attract them? Take a bath in Coyote cooter scent? Bet your dog stayed away from you for the rest of the week.

Documentary on PBS ( on demand) said Canadian wolves. Apparently wolves have always killed yotes, but when the population became short of breeding females, they started mating with them.
Same thing happens in the Navy on the long cruises.

Short cruises too.

I have smelled a couple of them up close and a fresh kill at my brothers place. Very nasty. Anyone know why coyotes smell so bad, while other animals in the wild do not?
probably same reason some dogs stink really bad no matter how clean they are. My aunts Terrier stinks something awful and hes not a dirty dog. AKC Champion eats better than humans........

probably same reason some dogs stink really bad no matter how clean they are. My aunts Terrier stinks something awful and hes not a dirty dog. AKC Champion eats better than humans........

Yah, But all three of them smelled like the north end of a south bound cow and I'm pretty sure they didn't eat like AKC champions.

Don't shoot them. It's a battle you can't win. If you kill them they just multiply faster by having larger litters AND the new ones will be even smarter. There was a national attempt to eradicate coyotes in the early 1900's and that's why they're all over the place now. Just don't let your dog out alone. I recommend reading this.

51fZ9veB+aL._AC_US218_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom