CZ75b matte stainless or polished? Preban mags?

Yeah it wasn't a formal group buy lol. There wasn't many mags either. Thanks for the link. So you haven't tried it on your CZ?

f9a8f2bbb6c2a91ff898dce1d6215552.jpg

Installed the race hammer and adjustable seat as well as polished the hammer strut. I didn't think it could get any smoother but I was wrong! Still haven't put a trigger scale to it but soon.

Looks great! I already was having sellers remorse and now I'm really second guessing myself lol. Glad it's in good hands though. Let us know how it shoots!

Installed the race hammer and adjustable seat as well as polished the hammer strut. I didn't think it could get any smoother but I was wrong! Still haven't put a trigger scale to it but soon.

Awesome! Did you already polish all critical areas of the trigger bar - that makes the most difference overall

When Andrew first posted he got the polished version, I was thinking Tony Montana, but it's definitely growing on me.

Sweet. I can notice the shorter reset on the trigger. God I can't wait to get mine back from CGW.

got it on paper finally, and was dissapointed a bit. sights set at center, bullets impacting about 3" right and 1" low at 15 yards, group was consistent with the cheap fed aluminum cased ammo. took it to the plate shoot last night in hopkinton, and got some cash back with it, love the new trigger. today i ordered the 8.5lb hammer spring and the target sights from GJW. hoping with the new sights and getting some loads dialed in i can get her centered.

5d428ba0ae03c73cc2689fb9552ebadf.jpg
f08e00f809e3912a064d1da2929b36d5.jpg

Just installed CGW Dawson sights, set up special for those over 40 eyes. Easy install with punches included. Also got the 8.5 hammer spring now just have to get some federal primers to install and use it on.

Hi The Anchor, great set up. Can you do a small test with the 8.5 lb hammer spring? Try a few rounds of a few different primers? I know soft federal is recommended - what's the typical failure percentage with harder primers?

I only have loads with win primers currently. I'll see how those respond to the spring. I have factory federal loads that I can compare.

Here's my CZ75 SP01 that I did the CGW soup to nuts trigger upgrades and sights. Also polished the barrel and replaced the newer style heavy arched trigger with the older style less arched trigger sourced from CZ USA.

20150315_083357_sm.jpg

Looking at all these posts is making me miss my CZ even more haha. I need to get mine back from CGW ASAP. I know I could upgrade the sights myself but the polishing and trigger work I just didn't want to risk screwing up on a $700+ gun.

Real nice work you guys are doing. Definitely jealous lol.

Great looking CZs guys! I missed a chance to own one recently. But never again! This tread is making me kick myself for not grabbing it when I had the chance. Keep up the great work guys.

I got the 8.5 lb and 11 lb main spring from CGW. I already have the 13 lb and it brought the DA down to about 7.5 lb. so I dropped in the 8.5 lb main spring this evening. Now DA feels like 4.5 lb to 5 lb and SA is barely 2 lb! I have yet to take this to the range but it seems to light up the laserlyte just fine. If this works, it will absolutely be the best DA /SA I have seen work.

The Anchor - any results from your testing so far?

update: the good folks on CZ Forum recommend I go with 11 lb since it works with all primers. The 8.5 lb works apparently 70% of time with Remington primers.

Last edited:
Well finally got a scale on the trigger. Mine felt like yours so smooth I thought if was 2lb, but with scale 3lb and 7lb da. Honestly like you said it is so smooth it feels less. Still hunting for primers ( hopefully monday) before testing the light spring. New sights are real nice, but only shot 3 rounds in a friends basement range at 20 feet. Hopefully Monday or Tuesday I get to test the light spring

Well finally got a scale on the trigger. Mine felt like yours so smooth I thought if was 2lb, but with scale 3lb and 7lb da. Honestly like you said it is so smooth it feels less. Still hunting for primers ( hopefully monday) before testing the light spring. New sights are real nice, but only shot 3 rounds in a friends basement range at 20 feet. Hopefully Monday or Tuesday I get to test the light spring

Damn 3 pounds huh. That's awesome.

2 more weeks until I get mine back [crying]

still no update on the primers i am sorry to say, but did find a 97b, and should have it in a week or so, only bad thing is it is just Black! this is turning into a sickness

Back
Top Bottom