Deals and steals

I believe these holsters are on sale at Old Navy this week:

img_0982-jpeg.702615

Frank

Continental Tires $110 rebate, buy four new tires 7/1/2023-8/31/2023.

I was going to be buying new tires for my truck this coming fall, but seeing as how this rebate is on I decided to go ahead now.

I knew what tires I was going to be buying anyway, rebate or not, the same ones I had on my old truck when I traded it in and really liked them.

🐯

I was going to be buying new tires for my truck this coming fall, but seeing as how this rebate is on I decided to go ahead now.

I knew what tires I was going to be buying anyway, rebate or not, the same ones I had on my old truck when I traded it in and really liked them.

🐯

If you order through TireRack and sign up for a Continental credit card, the rebate doubles to $220! I just put tires on my car two weeks ago. Signing up for the card is instant, and I paid it off instantly as well. Just waiting on my $220 rebate.

If you order through TireRack and sign up for a Continental credit card, the rebate doubles to $220! I just put tires on my car two weeks ago. Signing up for the card is instant, and I paid it off instantly as well. Just waiting on my $220 rebate.

Thank you.

Yes I saw that, but it is not worth it to me. A couple months back I got the Apple card, it's extremally convenient and has good cash back tied to high interest saving at Goldman Sachs Bank, but my credit score dropped from a perfect 850 to an 825.

So yeah, it would take more than an extra $110 back on tires to get me to continue that trend.

🐯

Thank you.

Yes I saw that, but it is not worth it to me. A couple months back I got the Apple card, it's extremally convenient and has good cash back tied to high interest saving at Goldman Sachs Bank, but my credit score dropped from a perfect 850 to an 825.

So yeah, it would take more than an extra $110 back on tires to get me to continue that trend.

🐯
Congrats, you were in the 1.2% club.

Anyway, that drop is temporary and not a big deal unless you are shopping for a new house.

Anything else, you could go down to 760 and be fine. I have gotten approved for 60 months, 0% car loans with a 760.

Even when I bought my place, I think my credit score was at 790 and that was excellent for the bank.

PS: I am not recommending people open a bunch of credit cards.

So a little update on my own post here and a heads up on a further deal.

The tires I am getting rid of are rated load index of 113 and speed rating T (113T) and they have worked well enough for my needs as I do not tow, overload, or drive to any extreme speeds with the truck.

However for this new tire I had intended to go with the version with a 117XL H rating just because the difference over a 113T was just $7 at Town Fair where I had been looking ($248 per tire).

Well happy happenstance I decided to check Walmart where I have never bought tires before, but they did indeed have the (117H) version I was looking at for -$10 cheaper.

But wait they also had the 113T version on "Rollback" for just $200 per tire.

So $800 for the four tires and they are eligible for the $110 rebate, so as long as Walmart holds up their end I am going to call that a sweet deal.

🐯

Any deals on scopes? (Besides Arken).

Looking for an LPVO and a long range scope.
If you're still looking for a long range scope, Creedmoor Sports is having a sale on the Element Nexus 5-20x50mm FFP Side Focus APR-1C MRAD Scope. Even though is from an Air Rifle Manufacturer (FX Airguns in Sweden), it's got a pretty good rep as a high-powered rifle scope.
element-nexus

Not sure if it's still going on, but Cloud Defensive was having a flash sale earlier today. Buy a REIN 3.0 and get a free Moonshine light. It auto added to your cart for free. Still expensive, but a free $250 light is a heck of a deal if you've got the $$ to play.

Primed 556 brass

Free shipping over $150.

I don't reload 556 so not sure if it is a good deal, but with the price of primers + keeping in mind you get brass, it might be a good deal.

If you want to build your own 10/22 Takedown, Brownells has the BRN-22 back in stock. Make your own custom 10/22 Takedown. Go cheap or go Gucci.

Thanks a lot now I’ll have to buy a dozen of those.
If you want to build your own 10/22 Takedown, Brownells has the BRN-22 back in stock. Make your own custom 10/22 Takedown. Go cheap or go Gucci.

Is this really a good deal? How expensive would it get as an assembled rifle? I've seen entire 10/22's (non takedown) for that price.

Hidden Hybrid Holsters

I just ordered a mag carrier using the code: WELCOME10 for 10% off

Their website is setup for various payment methods including Apple Pay which is convenient and I get an additional 2% using the Apple Card.

🐯

Entire 10/22 for $150?
Well, $180 but close enough. It was the basic synthetic stock version of this and it was two years ago, so maybe inflation... or something. Also it was at an NES "get flamed if you shop there" LGS.

Maybe today's market + takedown ability + tighter tolerances, and I guess it could be worth it to some people. But yeah prices have come up for sure.

Well, $180 but close enough. It was the basic synthetic stock version of this and it was two years ago, so maybe inflation... or something. Also it was at an NES "get flamed if you shop there" LGS.

Maybe today's market + takedown ability + tighter tolerances, and I guess it could be worth it to some people. But yeah prices have come up for sure.
At $180, that would be a great purchase just for the receiver.

$250 is still great for a cheap plinking rifle for someone that is learning.

Having a big sale!!! Lowest premiums of the year.
I hope that's your sarcasm font.

Boston Bullion has those prices beat by a mile

I hope that's your sarcasm font.

Boston Bullion has those prices beat by a mile

Read the fine print.

Prices are even based on listed spot price.

Read the fine print.

Prices are even based on listed spot price.
Silver American Eagles

Apmex: $34.72
Boston B: $29.61

Maple Leafs and Gold Buffalos look to be less also

Last edited:
Silver American Eagles

Apmex: $34.72
Boston B: $29.61

Maple Leafs and Gold Buffalos look to be less also
I would never buy gold or silver.

Gold could drop to $1.00.

The government could confiscate it and imprison anybody who sells it.

I've been making a fortune selling Pokemon cards.

That's where the real action is.

I also have a storage unit filled with Beanie Babies. Soon, they will be in demand again.

Elon Musk is going to collect all the asteroids and when he does all the gold in them will cause a collapse in the price of gold.

Back
Top Bottom