Deals and steals

I would never buy gold or silver.

Gold could drop to $1.00.

The government could confiscate it and imprison anybody who sells it.

I've been making a fortune selling Pokemon cards.

That's where the real action is.

I also have a storage unit filled with Beanie Babies. Soon, they will be in demand again.

Elon Musk is going to collect all the asteroids and when he does all the gold in them will cause a collapse in the price of gold.
You off your meds again?

I would not want a Rhino to mount my gun.

This one actually mounts to your head :oops:

CS Force PVS-14 PVS-7 Night Vision Goggle NVG Helmet Rhino Arm Mount ...

Read the fine print.

Prices are even based on listed spot price.

Help me out here. One is $2,071. The crappy place. The "good" place is $2081 when you factor in some other "dealer fee." So???????

Is this really a good deal? How expensive would it get as an assembled rifle? I've seen entire 10/22's (non takedown) for that price.
It's probably never a deal to buy a receiver if your goal is to clone something you can get off the shelf.

You buy the receiver when you plan was to change out half of the parts on the COTS product anyways. The cheapest 10/22TD I'm seeing on gunbroker right now is $220+, with a bare receiver next to it for ~$120. Going this way, you start with an additional $100 in your budget, can build the firearm you're looking for, and don't end up dealing with a pile of parts you never wanted.

It's probably never a deal to buy a receiver if your goal is to clone something you can get off the shelf.

You buy the receiver when you plan was to change out half of the parts on the COTS product anyways. The cheapest 10/22TD I'm seeing on gunbroker right now is $220+, with a bare receiver next to it for ~$120. Going this way, you start with an additional $100 in your budget, can build the firearm you're looking for, and don't end up dealing with a pile of parts you never wanted.
Umm no i buy all my glocks at reptile prices then replace everything including the grip

I did buy one. But many hands make light work.

Once construction is done I’ll start prepping a garden area. Come spring I’m hoping to actually start planting. I don’t know what I’m doing but that’s part of the fun.

I did buy one. But many hands make light work.

Once construction is done I’ll start prepping a garden area. Come spring I’m hoping to actually start planting. I don’t know what I’m doing but that’s part of the fun.
Too bad all the jokes of planting pew seeds are just that, a joke..

Help me out here. One is $2,071. The crappy place. The "good" place is $2081 when you factor in some other "dealer fee." So???????
Best deals are at monument metals - for Online deals. (Mostly) One thing to watch out for is that many online dealers use a higher spot price to calculate their prices - no idea where it comes from but it's much higher than Kitco and the Comex. Monuments Spot tracks to the Kitco price. Some MA dealers Like these guys (Pilgrim Coin & Currency, LLC) are very competitive with the lowest priced online dealers and in some cases better. I would prefer to give them my money. Bear in mind you need to spend at least 1K to avoid sales tax.

Speaking of Deals - Monument metals has Silver eagles at $4.99 over spot

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom