Deals and steals

Why do people like Remington Dry lube?

I used that sh*t once. ONCE. On a 10/22 and threw it away. That crap was like sand.

In my opinion, dry lube for guns is pure sh*t.

I use Hornady One Shot on my carry gun as a long term dry lube.

🐯

I use Hornady One Shot on my carry gun as a long term dry lube.

🐯
Interesting. I only use it for brass. I never thought about using it for guns.

For long term I use Renaissance wax.

Interesting. I only use it for brass. I never thought about using it for guns.

For long term I use Renaissance wax.

You may be confusing the product I linked with a different product, Hornaday One Shot Case Lube.

The cleaner and lube is a different product and Hornady probably should have come up with a different name for the two but they didn't.

The One Shot Cleaner and Lube that I linked is a gun cleaner (spray on clean and wipe) then as a lube (spray on once more but do not wipe, let it dry). As far as a cleaner it is ok, but I prefer M-Pro 7 and find the real value of the One Shot is, as I said, a lube for my carry gun.

It has been years so I had to search to find it but One Shot Cleaner & Lube did extremely well in this guys test which was very thorough for an amateur and exposed the test samples to way more stress than my carry gun would ever see.

Comprehensive Corrosion Test: 46 Products Compared | Day At The Range

Sorry to everyone else, I don't want to turn this into something other than deals and steals, but we must help our friends both man and vegetable 🥦 alike.

🐯

Edit: I am not familiar with "Renaissance wax" but a paste wax sample in the above testing was knocked out after 24 hours exposure.

Last edited:
Did you pick up a few FPS with the lubed rounds?

As mentioned above, I don't want to deter the thread. No more FPS than the wax lube that is removed when I tumble them. That's what the wax coating is for and I'm assuming you know that and just being cheeky but I tumble it off as it leaves a lot of residue.

I had a chance to buy this in 2017 /2018. I chose the s&w. And now I can't stop thinking about the hk since I'm in love with my vp9
Want to buy one now

I wouldn’t over-think it. The 22lr HK 416 isn’t even an HK gun. It’s made by Umarex and HK just slaps their logos on it.

The S&W M&P 15-22 is a fantastic 22lr carbine.

I wouldn’t over-think it. The 22lr HK 416 isn’t even an HK gun. It’s made by Umarex and HK just slaps their logos on it.
Same with Hammerli. They may work fine but too much plastic and potmetal in the construction for my tastes.
From what I've seen, Tippman is the better of the bunch for a proprietary ar/.22. More $'s of course...
To me, a dedicated .22 upper/standard ar lower is the way to go.

If you are waiting for your tiller...
Hi Edward

We apologize for the delay in shipment of your order. Unfortunately, there was an error (likely due to a pricing mistake) which prevented the purchase order transmitting to our Distribution Center. Our IT department is working on correcting the issue, but the order is cancelled. Please call us at 800-430-3376, and we can assist you with a reorder with 15% off the correct sale price. Thank you for your patience and for being the best part of the Home Depot.

Hi Edward

We apologize for the delay in shipment of your order. Unfortunately, there was an error (likely due to a pricing mistake) which prevented the purchase order transmitting to our Distribution Center. Our IT department is working on correcting the issue, but the order is cancelled. Please call us at 800-430-3376, and we can assist you with a reorder with 15% off the correct sale price. Thank you for your patience and for being the best part of the Home Depot.
Offer and acceptance.

What’s that treble law? 93A or something.

(I’m sure I’ll pound sand lol)

Hi Edward

What model did you order? I ordered the champion rear tine and just checked the status. It hasn’t shipped but says to expect it 8/14. Credit card has not been charged though. Price is up to $599 online.

Offer and acceptance.

What’s that treble law? 93A or something.

(I’m sure I’ll pound sand lol)
Yes sir. Funny I was just going to post this.

Might as well use those liberal laws to their advantage. We sued a camper dealer under 93A and the court awarded us damages.

All in cost me $250 in legal costs.

Yes sir. Funny I was just going to post this.

Might as well use those liberal laws to their advantage. We sued a camper dealer under 93A and the court awarded us damages.

All in cost me $250 in legal costs.
Nice!

Years ago I got a big check automatically from a state insurance thing. Forget the details, but due to being overcharged. Almost felt bad, but cashed it and slept well. I think it was a few thousand.

Hi Edward

Get ChatGPT to draft a mean legal letter. They will piss themselves.

Did anyone get their tiller from Home Depot yet?
I ordered one, was suppose to be ready today for pickup and nadda.
Ours is supposed to be ready the 9th, did yours say it shipped to store? I guess our says shipped but nothing else. Wife says cc charged.

Mine is showing that it will be arriving tomorrow but is still processing. Ordered July 26. Rear Tine. Credit Card not charged yet. Ship to home.

Processing​

Arrives by Monday, August 7​

Order Received
Shipping
Est. Delivery
Aug. 7

Hi Edward

I ordered the same one and received an email Friday saying that it is on its way to my local HD.
They screwed me before with a Milwaukee hole saw kit that was a killer deal after I was charged they then refunded my money saying it’s out of stock only to be back in stock 1 day later but back at original price. I tried to get them to honor the original sale and they said they couldn’t as it was “discounted” by the manufacturer and now it no longer was, total BS.

Hi Peter,
Unfortunately, your delivery is running late because some of the items in your order are
experiencing shipping delays. Late shipments typically ship within 5 business days.
What happens next?
Once your shipping information is available, we'll send you another email with tracking details.

Fifty percent off OTF knives at ravencresttactical.com, no shipping restrictions (but they charge for shipping < $200.)

ravencrest.jpg

Back
Top Bottom