Deals and steals

Hi Peter,
Unfortunately, your delivery is running late because some of the items in your order are
experiencing shipping delays. Late shipments typically ship within 5 business days.
What happens next?
Once your shipping information is available, we'll send you another email with tracking details.
Got the same. IMG_4791.png

Coming out on the Nike Sneakers App on Saturday at 10am.

$200.00.
You are a very strange man.

I got my tiller yesterday. Ended up calling a few times and found one in-stock at my local HD. They sent it right out and gave me a $100 credit for the one week delay. In all, I'm $50 into this thing.
I called Norwood, they said it’s an online vendor and you can’t get it at any HD store. It’s shipped from vendor. Is she lying to me ?

I called Norwood, they said it’s an online vendor and you can’t get it at any HD store. It’s shipped from vendor. Is she lying to me ?
No clue. I found it online at the Salem, NH store and I offered to pick it up. They did say something about it needing to come from a distributor, but I honestly didn't listen since I was just kind of BSing them not actually expecting the thing to ever show up.

Definitely encourage everyone to call. I bugged them like 3 times until they gave in. I have a lot of time on my hands.

No clue. I found it online at the Salem, NH store and I offered to pick it up. They did say something about it needing to come from a distributor, but I honestly didn't listen since I was just kind of BSing them not actually expecting the thing to ever show up.

Definitely encourage everyone to call. I bugged them like 3 times until they gave in. I have a lot of time on my hands.
I'll give them another ring and ask why in the heck my order was canceled.

5D Tactical is offering their blemished Router Jig PRO Multiplatform (AR-15/AR-9/AR-45/.308/AR-10) for $200. This is $100 off the regular price. I have one of these "blemished" units and the only thing I've been able to find is that the AR-15 mounting plate is black instead of being natural aluminum. They're certainly fully functional.

Coming out on the Nike Sneakers App on Saturday at 10am.

$200.00.

But you can only wear them with $300 tactical pants. . . . oh wait. I forgot who I was replying to. LOL

(It was you and Kitanica or something, right? I'm sure they're nice pants. My desk would feel very safe with me behind it wearing them. But F my desk. It can feel a bit of anxiety to save me $250 on a pair of pants.)

But you can only wear them with $300 tactical pants. . . . oh wait. I forgot who I was replying to. LOL

(It was you and Kitanica or something, right? I'm sure they're nice pants. My desk would feel very safe with me behind it wearing them. But F my desk. It can feel a bit of anxiety to save me $250 on a pair of pants.)
Don't forget the tactical blue socks, I hear @KAG Arms sells those.

Cap and Ball. Is that when your hairline is thinning and you wear a Red Sox hat to the nudist colony?

Stay away from the chick near the thick bushes. She's got Pepperbox.

Blade HQ
Spyderco sale on discontinued knives.
Looks like most models shown are averaging about 50% off.

Back
Top Bottom