Deals and steals

Remington (rifle) Ammo 25% off. Got 1k 223 shipped for around 32 cents a round.
Where’d you find it thru?
Best I could find was Browning 223 range ammo thru Gunmagwarehouse 34c/rnd. I don’t have any experience with their rifle ammo quality.
Edit: Just got ad from palmetto for Winchester 32c/rnd but that’s before shipping and the estimate was insane at $111.00 !
The Browning 1k-rnds through gun mag warehouse was $.34 around shipped to Windham New Hampshire.

Last edited:
Add some detail to your post if you think it’s a scam price/sale and why we shouldn’t go for it.

I don’t own any SpyderCo knives, but for $40-50-60 dollars those are the best prices I’ve seen in years for the always popular spyderco knives.
While I’m not that familiar with typical spyderco prices, I do know they have a budget made in China line that can be had in the $30-60 range without being 50 percent off.

Add some detail to your post if you think it’s a scam price/sale and why we shouldn’t go for it.

I don’t own any SpyderCo knives, but for $40-50-60 dollars those are the best prices I’ve seen in years for the always popular spyderco knives.
It's a good price(wrt the Endura 4 at least), only $5-$10 more than I paid using the ID.me discount direct from Spyderco.

Edit

Price from Spyderco using ID.me
1692135764975.png

Price from your link.
1692135816324.png

Last edited:

I just didn't see the same prices.

Maybe I was too late

The endura was 120 which is what it costs on amazon

Couple others were at cost or abovs

whatd you see for 40-50-60?

Where’d you find it thru?
Best I could find was Browning 223 range ammo thru Gunmagwarehouse 34c/rnd. I don’t have any experience with their rifle ammo quality.
Edit: Just got ad from palmetto for Winchester 32c/rnd but that’s before shipping and the estimate was insane at $111.00 !
The Browning 1k-rnds through gun mag warehouse was $.34 around shipped to Windham New Hampshire.
Target Sport USA

I just didn't see the same prices.

Maybe I was too late

The endura was 120 which is what it costs on amazon

Couple others were at cost or abovs

whatd you see for 40-50-60?
Gotcha. Couple guys above mentioned that they have an economy line for the poors, I did not know that and thought that these prices were for their non-poors line;

03636366-F695-4482-BB53-21C7494AE4AD.jpeg 571FCC57-A4C7-4AF7-844A-A33618F89078.jpeg 9F48ECCD-D09A-4F2D-AB3D-83038BD59147.jpeg

IMG_2737.jpeg
Took advantage of their deal last week and grabbed the mini covert reaper. Crazy deal for $100. Made a mistake in blade style, when i ordered and contacted them. They are shipping a new blade At no cost. Great service. Current online special is a free Titan Bravo OTF with any OTF knife purchase.

Ravencresttactical.com

View attachment 785986
Took advantage of their deal last week and grabbed the mini covert reaper. Crazy deal for $100. Made a mistake in blade style, when i ordered and contacted them. They are shipping a new blade At no cost. Great service. Current online special is a free Titan Bravo OTF with any OTF knife purchase.

Ravencresttactical.com

They’re actually very reliable OTF’s from my experience. I have 2.

One, a Covert Reaver, new in box, is up for sale in our classifieds but I haven’t bumped it recently because it’s in storage at the moment until I get my moving pod delivered.

The other, the Karambit one was a daily carry for over 2 yrs with zero fail to functions. It’s a great knife. I put some Talon Grip tape on the handles and it feels great.

View attachment 785986

Ravencresttactical.com
I grabbed 2 of the raven minis during that deal. Didn’t realize the blade was o my 1/2” wide. I will probably grab something from them again but maybe with a 3/4” wide blade or wider.

Gotcha. Couple guys above mentioned that they have an economy line for the poors, I did not know that and thought that these prices were for their non-poors line;

View attachment 785835View attachment 785836View attachment 785837
i have the premium poor tenacious its a really nice beater knife in s30v

I paid like 96 bucks on amazon and they sent me 2

I have a bunch of spydercos

Them cold steel and gerber high end are in my pocket any given day

I want a pm2 that and a benchy bugout

i have the premium poor tenacious its a really nice beater knife in s30v

I paid like 96 bucks on amazon and they sent me 2

I have a bunch of spydercos

Them cold steel and gerber high end are in my pocket any given day

I want a pm2 that and a benchy bugout
My favorite BM knife of all time has been this Mel Pardue model, discontinued now but if you ever see one for sale buy it or please tell me and I’ll buy it as a spare. I think it’s what the Bugout was based on.

4D5D3511-8A6D-45C5-B79E-87ABC50178B5.jpeg

My favorite BM knife of all time has been this Mel Pardue model, discontinued now but if you ever see one for sale buy it or please tell me and I’ll buy it as a spare. I think it’s what the Bugout was based on.

View attachment 786136
I always like the look of that one.

Ebay has a lot of the old bm models

I found a switchback one time there which was real cool looking

View attachment 786136

I got one of them pardue skinny folders. I carry it on and off. It's slim but it's harder to open b/c of it. But it's VERY slim. Which is great. Mine has a cheesy plastic handle, not G10 which is what that looks like. Makes it even lighter.

this is my EDC knife........I can shave with it.....I use it, and I mean actually use it everyday. Skinning wires on my electrical work, cutting boxes, etc. Love it

I got one of them pardue skinny folders. I carry it on and off. It's slim but it's harder to open b/c of it. But it's VERY slim. Which is great. Mine has a cheesy plastic handle, not G10 which is what that looks like. Makes it even lighter.
The G10 handles are great. I found the original plastic one, when comparing side by side to justify the cost difference, to be a little slippery and slow to open like you said.

This one is mine:
B79EB015-74A5-4861-8C5F-6D45F404F0E2.jpeg 6FAEB0E4-4F1C-4B7C-8451-C53DC4097614.jpeg

Got me wondering now if they’re making Bugouts with G10. I know they’re charging about the same for the plastic Bugout as what I paid for the G10 Pardue.

The clones are getting better and cheaper but I still wouldn’t trust one for EDC. That’s like putting a Pinty on your service rifle or something. No idea what kind of pot metal or cheap stainless steel they’re using.

For me I might buy a clone of a very expensive knife like a MT Halo or something just to fidget with at home instead of paying like 700.00 for one that wouldn’t leave the house anyway.

The clones are getting better and cheaper but I still wouldn’t trust one for EDC. That’s like putting a Pinty on your service rifle or something. No idea what kind of pot metal or cheap stainless steel they’re using.

For me I might buy a clone of a very expensive knife like a MT Halo or something just to fidget with at home instead of paying like 700.00 for one that wouldn’t leave the house anyway.
If a hundred bucks is going to break you either way you're correct just go buy the best knife from a reputable vendor you can afford

I agree no sense trusting your fingers to a cheap knockoff

Last edited:
I bought a few knives from John here on the forum and will not shop online. He's the best. Check out his website. We get 10% off.

Yeah, his store is dangerous to my wallet. I've never left the store without buying one or two knives. The owner has a great sense of what looks good, and what's good quality. He still manages to offer good prices.

He's a 5 min. ride away for me, it's been dangerous and now own a half dozen Civivi knives.
1. Nice ass.

2. Damn, I haven't bought a Benchmade in. . . . over a decade. Prices went up a bit. LOL. I should look to see what I have and sell them. Maybe trade into another package instead.

1. Nice ass.

2. Damn, I haven't bought a Benchmade in. . . . over a decade. Prices went up a bit. LOL. I should look to see what I have and sell them. Maybe trade into another package instead.

I will sell you my Chinese Benchmade Knife for half of what I paid. :D

Back
Top Bottom