Deals and steals

Not that we need anymore mouthbreathers clogging up the highway, but theres some pretty sweet deals going on at cgw this weekend

View: https://youtu.be/-R4CDTLCHSQ

My plan, if theyll let me, buy a cheap 22 bolt action for the free scope. Maybe one of the old used all wood classics. Member discount, tax free, free scope🤑🤑🤑 cheap ammo

Could be theyve still got the ammo throne set up. Post a pic on social media, some discount off ammo

Edit: Noticed the ak clones priced at or under the cut off for tax free weekend, 22-2500

Last edited:
Midway has a few deals running right now on some pretty solid consumer level red dots for a fraction of their normal retail.

Vortex Sparc 2 (MSRP $260) sale $100

Crimson Trace CTS-1300 (MSRP $340) sale $70

Crimson Trace CTS-1400 (MSRP $565) sale $130
Crimson Trace CTS-1400 Open Reflex Red Dot Sight Rifle & Shotgun 1x

These aren't top of the stat sheet red dots, but at these prices these are solid performing optics from reputable brands and from a reputable business with full warranties etc. For airsoft sight prices.

Hopefully these are of use to some of the members on the forum.

Well... we'll see how it is when I get home.

Well... we'll see how it is when I get home...View attachment 784599
Great! My Legend Force was supposed to be in last Tuesday, I called Wednesday and was told it was on the truck for delivery the next day. Called again yesterday and was told it was "rerouted". Asked what that meant, and was told there would be a 1 to 2 week delay! I said that told me it was on the truck for delivery the next day, and she says it probably hasn't even shipped yet. HD suks horse cock.

Well... we'll see how it is when I get home...View attachment 784599
I just finished putting mine together. The only issue was I had about a pint of gas as my son dumped the gas can in his car as he was on empty. I was able to start it and did one row kn the garden for the wife so she could plant some flowers. Overall for $190 out the door not bad

I just finished putting mine together. The only issue was I had about a pint of gas as my son dumped the gas can in his car as he was on empty. I was able to start it and did one row kn the garden for the wife so she could plant some flowers. Overall for $190 out the door not bad
Mine still hasn't shipped... stuck "pending"

Midway USA has $10 off $75 qualifying purchase.

Code: SAVE081223

Based on the code it may be fixing to to end. I used it just before 1:00AM local time which would have been before midnight with Midway.

But give it a try, might still work.

🐯

Great! My Legend Force was supposed to be in last Tuesday, I called Wednesday and was told it was on the truck for delivery the next day. Called again yesterday and was told it was "rerouted". Asked what that meant, and was told there would be a 1 to 2 week delay! I said that told me it was on the truck for delivery the next day, and she says it probably hasn't even shipped yet. HD suks horse cock.

Mine said 5 days delayed, now it's back to processing. Hopefully have it by Spring 2024.

LAPG got to be bad with emails all the time if I recall. I remember shopping with them previously but I no longer get their emails. I only take the time to unsubscribe if it is to the point it becomes an annoyance. I honestly forgot about them and their site.
they still email heavy?

If you are waiting for your tiller...
Hi Edward

We apologize for the delay in shipment of your order. Unfortunately, there was an error (likely due to a pricing mistake) which prevented the purchase order transmitting to our Distribution Center. Our IT department is working on correcting the issue, but the order is cancelled. Please call us at 800-430-3376, and we can assist you with a reorder with 15% off the correct sale price. Thank you for your patience and for being the best part of the Home Depot.
One of mine picked up today, it was supposed to be cancelled but the HD representative only canceled the 3 yr. extension warranty. Duh. I wanted to cancel this one because I decided I liked the Champion one better. Still waiting on the Champion one, then I’ll decide which one to keep.

One of mine picked up today, it was supposed to be cancelled but the HD representative only canceled the 3 yr. extension warranty. Duh. I wanted to cancel this one because I decided I liked the Champion one better. Still waiting on the Champion one, then I’ll decide which one to keep.
At this point you could list it on market place or craigslist and probably make a buck or two.

Reads like the home depot guy did you a solid.

After a solid 60% mark up
Add some detail to your post if you think it’s a scam price/sale and why we shouldn’t go for it.

I don’t own any SpyderCo knives, but for $40-50-60 dollars those are the best prices I’ve seen in years for the always popular spyderco knives.

Back
Top Bottom