Deals and steals

My favorite BM knife of all time has been this Mel Pardue model, discontinued now but if you ever see one for sale buy it or please tell me and I’ll buy it as a spare. I think it’s what the Bugout was based on.

View attachment 786136
I've got the 530, I pretty much forget I have it on me half the time it's in my pocket because it's so lightweight.
1692625440410.png

Spicetac has Raptor LT's for $53
I got that email too but hadn't clicked on it until now. Just noticed that it is a "store closing sale". Basically everything is reduced. I've bought stuff from them in the past as they've had some pretty good sales.

Pre-ban (pre-1994) Colt AR-15 A2 Sporter II for $1230 shipped. They're police trade ins and well used, but it's all about the receiver anyways for us in MA.

Nohatespeech Nohate GIF by Democratic Meme Factory

My buddy swears by those. He's gotten them replaced several times due to the lifetime warranty. Seems like a good option for dedicated outdoor activity socks.

I wear them pretty much everyday year round, they're great

I have about 25 pairs.

Some for over 10 years.

5 pairs got holes after 10 years.

When I have more with holes, I'll take advantage of the warranty. It's an easy process. Just not worth my time until I have more to return.

I ordered 5 new pairs of my favorite socks today.

I will admit, this is one of those easy boycotts for me, plenty of other knives to choose from.. Bitchmade is nothing special.

I only boycott things that are convenient for me to boycott, just like Leatherman lol
I don't think what they did was all that bad

But they have like 3 knifes that are worth the time

The gerber sedulo is better than a grip imo. Its my edc blade

I will say I want a bugout but that's about it

And yet, another letter from the Chinese regarding my knife order from 6 months ago.

Dear customer,

Thanks for your recent purchase. Please accept our profound apologies.

We are informed by our quality inspection departments that none of the products you purchased has passed quality inspection after production, because some small parts of the products are missing during the production process of the product. And we will not send any low quality items to satisfy our customers. We really apologize for the inconvenience.

Please don't worry, the cause of this issue has been identified and solved. But it will take 8-14 days to re-produce the product you order. So we are writing this email wanting to know if you are willing to wait for it.

For this issue, we have two options for you to choose. Please confirm and get back to us which one you want.

1. Please wait for another 8-14 days, we will offer a 10% refund to your order once you receive the package. You could contact us for partial refund when you receive it.

2. We will help to cancel your order and issue a full refund to you.

Please check and make your decision. Waiting for your reply.

Best regards,
Benchmadeknifes Team

[rofl] [rofl]

Back
Top Bottom