• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Deals and steals

Auto Zone coupon for $10 off $50+.

I just went to the local store and used it to get a $59.99 Duralast Gold lawn tractor battery for $49.99.

4ZHTzEs.jpg

Edit: Ends 7/31/2022

šŸÆ

Last edited:
Hmmm I ordered from them in the past with no problems
ok, worst they can do is to cancel it. i needed one, anyway, so, will see.

they also have rise armament for $160, but it is no diff that much from toolcraft. not an aero, but, who cares.

Damn. You'd need to do some serious entertaining to use that flat top. Maybe it's just me, but for my family, a 12" cast iron would do what I'd need that to do. But they seem to be very popular right now.

My wife's cousin-in-law got one. He does do a fair amount of entertaining. Their oldest had a grajamaration. He made burgers on it. My god. MY GOD! in his attempt to get a good crust on the he turned them into hockey pucks. Clearly the tool was beyond the user. (He cooked way too long for a hamburger that was going to likely rest for 10-30 min.)

Making a mess of home fries would be awesome on that. But I never eat home fries anymore. And definitely not THAT much of them. LOL

Damn. You'd need to do some serious entertaining to use that flat top. Maybe it's just me, but for my family, a 12" cast iron would do what I'd need that to do. But they seem to be very popular right now.

My wife's cousin-in-law got one. He does do a fair amount of entertaining. Their oldest had a grajamaration. He made burgers on it. My god. MY GOD! in his attempt to get a good crust on the he turned them into hockey pucks. Clearly the tool was beyond the user. (He cooked way too long for a hamburger that was going to likely rest for 10-30 min.)

Making a mess of home fries would be awesome on that. But I never eat home fries anymore. And definitely not THAT much of them. LOL
I guess he shoukd be using it. I'll take his off his hands since I'm able to use one

Got this in yesterday and itā€™s very nice. No machine marks or imperfections that Iā€™ve noticed so far. Will be trying it out tomorrow. Casper approved B0E8A60A-E044-44C3-B36C-C68FA424C877.jpeg 077480D8-0D35-4017-AB02-50390CEEB814.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom