Detroit Urban Survival Training-DUST

DENNYCRANE!

Probably Shatner's best role ever. He got to over-Shatner every scene and it never came across as bad ST or TJH overacting. He basically played himself.

Brandon Hererra did a good piece on him on YT. No one is really sure if DUST is a joke or not. Every so often, he goes in on the joke that he's a poser. But then he pulls that Colloin Noir thing with "If Chris Kyle trained with me, he'd be alive today."

It's Andy Kaufman'esque. The humor goes so so far that it's not really funny anymore. Except maybe 10 years from now looking back on what he is trying to do.

Unless it's made out of plastic it's going to work a lot better to smash off someone's head than my fist, which will have a high risk of breaking.

I know someone whose also used the barrel of a M16A2 as a spear on some guys face and lets just say that guy probably wish he was just shot instead. [rofl]
The muzzle “tap” is a great compliance method when dealing with unarmed individuals during room clearing.

Last edited:
The muzzle “tap” is a great compliance method when dealing when dealing with unarmed individuals during room clearing.

For sure. Not exactly sure where davidk is going with it. He hasnt elaborated beyond dont use bad guys gun and it's been proven.

If it can't be used as a firearm, ok, why? If I can't use it to club someone to death, ok, why? If it's a shotgun or rifle why can't I use it as a spear/staff?

Guns can do more than shoot people.

Guns can do more than shoot people.
leedrawsstuff-janicerand.jpg

The gloves, fake shoulder patches, And his hanging ID badge make him look legit to me.

Also gotta love the 1/4 sleeves to make him look buff when he is rolling with a double keg for a stomach.

You ever have someone on the line let off a round before you got your ears on? now imagine doing the crap this guy does and if it doesn't get you killed you get a pistol going bang right next to your head. the ringing will never stop trust me
[rofl][laugh2]

He said "WHAT?" Like the hearing-impaired joke thing????

You ever have someone on the line let off a round before you got your ears on? now imagine doing the crap this guy does and if it doesn't get you killed you get a pistol going bang right next to your head. the ringing will never stop trust me
Ringing ears>>>> not getting dead.

This guy teaches you how to survive an encounter you orchestrate...all with a bitching mustache

You cant get this training anywhere else

You ever have someone on the line let off a round before you got your ears on?
Some years back,
I had someone on the line let off multiple centerfire pistol rounds
without checking to see if everyone had their ears on -
they just threw the hot range flag into the socket
and started pounding away.

My ears have been ringing 24x7 ever since.

Thanks, Operating Operator!

Some years back,
I had someone on the line let off multiple centerfire pistol rounds
without checking to see if everyone had their ears on -
they just threw the hot range flag into the socket
and started pounding away.

My ears have been ringing 24x7 ever since.

Thanks, Operating Operator!
Just that one time did that?

Back
Top Bottom