Fighter Jets

rudiewhitebwoy

NES Life Member
NES Member
At approximately 10:39 AM I saw two Jets in Beverly rising up heading toward Gloucester. I doubt they came from Beverly Airport. I'm no aviation expert but they were reminiscent of the F-14 Tomcats I used to see down the Cape in the 70's. Something going on I don't know about? Zappa, please reply as I'm sure you have the answer.

Heard them in Danvers as well. Hear something right now actually. Red Sox? (not much of a fan, have they even started yet?)

Don't you rooks know that any time you see a fighter or a black helicopter it means GO Time has arrived. Time for you to wipe your hard drives and throw your phones in the ocean, you will be getting a no knock visit from one of the alphabet groups soon.

I participated in the Salem ceremony two or three times. I don't recall any flyovers. Units from historic military commands participated. I am still with the New Hampshire Governor's Horse Guards. (But we are practically inactive due to age of members)

Wouldn't
Lol. If they're F14s, we're all in trouble. The last people operating those are the Iranians.
If you look at the OP, I never claimed to be an aviation expert. I said they reminded me of F-14's or what ever they used to scramble out of Otis in the early 70's when a Russian Trawler would come too close. I was a little kid playing with Hermit Crabs and Periwinkles in the marsh. They'd swing out over Wings Neck then boom, off they'd go. I just thought that was awesome.

Wouldn't

If you look at the OP, I never claimed to be an aviation expert. I said they reminded me of F-14's or what ever they used to scramble out of Otis in the early 70's when a Russian Trawler would come too close. I was a little kid playing with Hermit Crabs and Periwinkles in the marsh. They'd swing out over Wings Neck then boom, off they'd go. I just thought that was awesome.

It was awesome. Those were the days.

Great aircraft, the F14.

My house is on the runway approach for Beverly airport. About an hour ago the loudest jet I ever heard flew over shook the house followed by another jet about 40 seconds later. They are at Beverly now. Private jets fly over my house all the time but the noise is way less. Hope they fly out the other way.

Back
Top Bottom