Forced surrender of bump stocks in MA EOPSS letter, per GOAL

I'll sell bump stocks back to the state all day... Now that they're banned and can't be replaced (unless I drive across the border) they're priceless... So - I think a million per unit ought to cover it... I'll sell them as many as they want to buy to. I'm only an hour from NH...

... everyone should carry a friggen stack of GOAL/com2a biz cards...

This is not a bad idea. NES logo on the front with the web address, GOAL/Comm2a/ NRA on the back.
Maybe have a Gun Rights Atty on there too, to sponsor the biz cards, or a gun dealer like Four Seasons.
I could hand these out all day...

I do not own a bump stock But those of you who do please do not turn them in. Maybe someone in the National news media will get a hold of this letter and embarrass the mass legislature. I can see it now, state police rolling down the street in full battle rattle to confiscate a piece of plastic.

I do not own a bump stock But those of you who do please do not turn them in. Maybe someone in the National news media will get a hold of this letter and embarrass the mass legislature. I can see it now, state police rolling down the street in full battle rattle to confiscate a piece of plastic.
Send it to Tucker Carlson on Fox. Let him have a field day with our "state leaders".

Don't worry, no one but a stool pidgeon (or a few) is turning in shit.

I don't own one either but for the love of god don't turn them in. We want them to have to admit compliance was very low. Keep it and shut up, sell it out of state, bury it, crush it up and scatter it to the four winds, leave it on a street corner in Roxbury (kidding)....but don't f***ing turn it in the the police.

Probably all of six or seven people bought one in the first place. It's is absolutely a giggle toy. You buy it, try it out, realize you can't hit anything whatsoever and then sell it. It's literally the LEAST helpful thing anti gun nuts could have done to save lives or reduce gun violence.

Except perhaps offering free marksmanship courses to gang bangers. THAT would actually save lives as there would be fewer accidental deaths by them...

If you buy one in NH and bring it into the state does that become a "ghost stock"? Just curious... Not like these things are date stamped or even serialized. Assuming when the dust settles there is "grandfathering".... how would they even know date of manufacturer or possession? It becomes completely unenforceable. Just like the mag ban in some cases... Unless they still require a MG license which is about as rare as gold at the end of a rainbow..

If you buy one in NH and bring it into the state does that become a "ghost stock"? Just curious... Not like these things are date stamped or even serialized. Assuming when the dust settles there is "grandfathering".... how would they even know date of manufacturer or possession? It becomes completely unenforceable. Just like the mag ban in some cases... Unless they still require a MG license which is about as rare as gold at the end of a rainbow..

The official position appears to be that having a green card does not allow you to possess the bump stock, even though the new "law" clearly and explicitly states that you can.

Just throw yours into river if you have that crap. Who wants to contact local police station about that?

Agreed - if you do have one and want to get rid of it - DON'T interact with the police to do it. Toss that shit over a bridge somewhere. Only interact with police if you want your dog shot and your baby flash banged.

The official position appears to be that having a green card does not allow you to possess the bump stock, even though the new "law" clearly and explicitly states that you can.

that really tickles me, you are 100% correct, the laws says that green card enables you to possess one without problems. This what this shit is coming to, Mora is not even issuing edicts, she just spreads a f***ing rumor and see people run for cover.

Back
Top Bottom