Foxboro Roll Call

Was going to go Sat am, but its 1 am and I just topped off the generator for the night. Haven't had power since 1 pm, well, city power anyway. See what happens when I get up, might be a late Sat or Sunday trip for me.

We lost Internet & phone again. So I'll pretty much be off line most of today to conserve cell phone battery. See you folks there.

Prediction: This is going to be a mob scene and the parking lot will fill up fast. Just saying. [shocked]
yea, I was thinking the same thing trying to picture the parking situation for that location.
They dug out and deepened the parking lot significantly some years ago. Of course the snow will complicate matters and depends on how much they plow.
I'll be shocked if the parking situation isn't a total mess, especially after yesterday's snowstorm. I attended an event there not long ago and the parking situation was terrible. This event should attract even more attendees plus vendor vehicles. I think I'll wait for some initial reports to come in before deciding Saturday vs. Sunday vs. wait for Wilmington. [thinking]

Interested to find out if there's any dealers selling reloading supplies (powder/bullets/primers) at reasonable prices.

The cars are backed up into Rte 1 to get into the parking lot. Might try later today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly what part was a waste of time? The parking lot situation or what was actually going on inside? I'm thinking about going tomorrow and ...

Total waste of time. Thank God I had a $1 coupon.

show was ok, the magazine vendor did not have any prebans when i went there at 10am, there was one vendor selling bulk ammo, one vendor selling titegroup,

lots and lots of old WWII stuff, i was on the lookout for scar 17, or FAL mags, but didnt find any.

Pretty standard show, a lot of vendors still think there is a panick.. lowers were ridiculously priced. I saw the warbird (design from ww2 planes) for a measly $325, aero lowers 150 ect.. think I did ok on Beretta compact l for $609 was 645 with tax. Cases of 223 for $365, 9 for $220 from big vendor.

Are the custom fit ear plugs worth the money? I think the come $80 or $85 shipped.

I just left to get my haircut may go back for plugs.

d0b456237fa60b7171bc5b7787642ee4.jpg

Exactly what part was a waste of time? The parking lot situation or what was actually going on inside? I'm thinking about going tomorrow and ...

The "show" itself. Don't know what turned me off more - the lack of 'wow' factor or the multiple vendors selling Trump signs, stickers, shirts, etc.
I didn't have any issues with the parking lot, I arrived early (8:55) and pulled right in, there as no backup on Rte 1 when I arrived nor when I left at 10:10.

Would it be worthwhile for a nearby non-LTC to drop in and have a look around, having never been to a gun show before?

Probably, but AFAIK no one will let you touch any weapon without LTC so just for "eye pleasure" - sure.

Got the ear pro on far right side when you go in. $75. Guy is out of NH. Will ship in a few days.

Back
Top Bottom