Gold and silver prices are down

I'll be looking to purchase in a month or so... gold and silver. waiting for the hysteria to die down... like ammo...

if spot and fee don't change much then that will be the new set price. ...we'll just have to live with it.

Sorry, i just meant if you buy 4x5 it is $368, it's not a roll.

I didn't buy, still think better deals are ahead.

I agree, PMs are going to go down some before they go up some. By how much in each direction and when? Who knows. Historical rules don't apply in this crazy manipulated global financial environment.

I agree, PMs are going to go down some before they go up some. By how much in each direction and when? Who knows. Historical rules don't apply in this crazy manipulated global financial environment.

It looks more and more like China is in some kind of trouble, having to sell assets. I think this will drive gold down lower, probably all commodities.

however the Fed is going to delay the rate increase again, that could cause a spike in gold.

Supply And Demand In The Gold And Silver Futures Markets

his artificial, indeed fraudulent, increase in the supply of paper bullion contracts drives down the price in the futures market despite high demand for bullion in the physical market and constrained supply. We will demonstrate with economic analysis and empirical evidence that the bear market in bullion is an artificial creation.

That's $30 over spot for 32oz silver. I think the price is good but I'm not sure trade reasons a bar is your best bet. I am limited in my knowledge on this stuff so someone with more experience will hopefully chime in. If that was the price for 32 ase's I'd jump on it in a heartbeat.

I'd like to pay by check.....

I'm still on the fence....buy....wait....buy....wait....buy....wait....buy....wait....

$15.73 per Oz if check or wire w/ free shipping.
$14.78 per Oz (Spot right now)
$ 0.95 per Oz Premium (right now)

Not too bad...
How will you be paying SquirtGun?

- - - Updated - - -

I agree with the ASE's.....can't wait till the mint opens up

That's $30 over spot for 32oz silver. I think the price is good but I'm not sure trade reasons a bar is your best bet. I am limited in my knowledge on this stuff so someone with more experience will hopefully chime in. If that was the price for 32 ase's I'd jump on it in a heartbeat.

Looks like JM Silver hasn't ironed out their new distribution center yet. I got my order today, but there was 2 boxes.

I got my order and someone else's order of 26 Peregrine Falcon Coins ... Called the rightful owner and got vm. Called JM and got a vm when transferred from Customer service.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SPECIAL PRICE! 2015 1 oz Gold Canadian Maple Leaf Brilliant Uncirculated
ONLY $24.99 OVER SPOT! BRAND NEW COINS! LIMITED SUPPLY!

APMEX

$_57.JPG

Point taken

SquirtGun: "...I'm still on the fence....buy....wait....buy....wait....buy....wait ....buy....wait...."

You'll break your heart if you try to "time the bottom".

The 30-day High was $15.75 and
the 30-day Low was $14.39
$1.36 difference.

We could see $13's and $12's but who knows when and for how long.

Point being, if you wait for the market to bottom (like everyone else) you may never hold physical silver...

If you read the negative comments on APMEX, they mostly sound like BS. Shipping too slow, etc... All of the replies are that they will gladly do a return for anybody who is unsatisfied.

Buying bullion from a reputable dealer like APMEX, etc... is very safe. I know that with JM Bullion, anything more than 20 ounces of silver requires a signature on delivery. You will get what you ordered, and the price is what you lock in when you buy.

Just a comment on the 1 kilo bar that SquirtGun is considering. Yes, the premium over spot is low, and it is a good deal, but you really need to think about why you are buying silver. This thing is going to be harder to sell than 1 ounce or even 10 ounce coins, rounds, or bars. You won't be able to divide it up and sell part of it.

I would recommend starting out with 1 ounce coins (preferred) or rounds. Once you have a good quantity of 1 ounce coins, then maybe start buying 10 ounce bars as they take up less space and are easier to stack.

Again, it depends on your intent. If you think you will just liquidate all of your silver when it hits a certain price, then it may not matter. If you think you might want to cash in smaller quantities as you need cash, or use it to buy goats or bribe border guards, then smaller is better.

For the reasons I list above, I might be more inclined to just buy 32 of these over the 1 kilo bar:

http://www.jmbullion.com/1-oz-sunshine-buffalo-silver-round/

It would cost about $20 more but you'd have more options when it comes time to sell.

Or for about the same money, buy 30 Maple Leafs. You get a little less silver for the same money, but I think it's an even safer investment.

http://www.jmbullion.com/2015-canadian-silver-maple-leaf/

When you hold a Maple Leaf in your hand along side one of those generic buffaloes, you will appreciate why they cost a little more.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom