Gold and silver prices are down

Thanks for the link but that is too rich for my blood at this stage in the game. I'll have to check out ebate too, haven't used them before.

That is a good deal especially with 4x ebay bucks today, almost an extra 100 off
Do you link to ebay through ebates or to apmex through ebates
I have not used ebates
Thanks

you sign up for Ebates, then they have links to various websites, including Ebay. It'll say which items qualify and for how much. Right now "coins and paper" return 1%. Sporting goods are 2% right now. Once you accumulate $25 in Ebates you can have them mail you a check, or direct deposit.

my wife and I have been using it for over a year, it's great.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the link but that is too rich for my blood at this stage in the game. I'll have to check out ebate too, haven't used them before.

Are you looking for silver, or 1/10 oz gold? I'll post links if I see any deals.

How do you search for all coins or bullion that have ebay bucks associated?

While you should be able to search the “coins of the world” category, enter your search terms and preferred sellers, it doesn’t seem to work right.

What I have to do is go to daily deals, looking for trending deals or just look at the Coin Deals section. Usually you’ll see them in there. I also add anything I find to watch list, they tend to recycle the same ad.

http://deals.ebay.com/shop/coins-bullion-deals

2 - 3 weeks ago I was buying 5x AME's for $91 - $92 with free shipping. Now all I am seeing is $98 - $102 for the same thing and the rice of silver has gone down. To me this has to be because of market volatility... I only buy AME and Maple Leafs so I expect a bit of a premium but it looks like profit taking margin is a bit too high right now.

2 - 3 weeks ago I was buying 5x AME's for $91 - $92 with free shipping. Now all I am seeing is $98 - $102 for the same thing and the rice of silver has gone down. To me this has to be because of market volatility... I only buy AME and Maple Leafs so I expect a bit of a premium but it looks like profit taking margin is a bit too high right now.

I think it's simple - when prices drop to $18 per ASE, demand goes way up and they sell off their supply, so prices go back up.

Interesting Factoid:

Massachusetts largest export is GOLD!!!

21. Massachusetts
Largest export: Gold
2014 gold value: $1.96 billion
Pct. change in gold export value (2013-2014): -18.7%
Gold as share of total state exports: 7.2%
Massachusetts has no commercial gold mining operations to speak of, and yet the state exported nearly $2 billion of the precious metal last year, roughly double its next largest export. The reason the state ships so much gold abroad is that it also happens to be one of the biggest importers of the metal, which is refined at the Metalor refinery in North Attleborough and shipped abroad. More than half of this refined gold goes to the United Kingdom, with Switzerland and Hong Kong a distant second and third. The state has a relatively diverse economy, and while the gold leaving the state is worth a substantial sum, it only represented 7.2% of the state’s total exports in 2014.

Just paid $1197 for 2015 1oz Gold American Eagle about $92 over spot. That included shipping which was around $20.

NOT a good deal but had to buy it because its for my daughter. Can't believe she's almost 1 year old! damn.... its her second gold piece.

Just paid $1197 for 2015 1oz Gold American Eagle about $92 over spot. That included shipping which was around $20.

NOT a good deal but had to buy it because its for my daughter. Can't believe she's almost 1 year old! damn.... its her second gold piece.

Those rarely go on sale, and never qualify for Ebay bucks. Hard to find a better price than that. The deals tend to be on foreign coins.

Back
Top Bottom