HARVARD SPORTSMEN'S CLUB MONTHLY MEETING

I'll be shooting this Saturday and Sunday morning. I'd be happy to show you around. Harvard is a big club both in size and in membership. They offer much more than I can list here. If you'd like to take a look, let me know.

I was looking forward to joining this month. My friend is a member and he was going to sponsor me, but it seems that he has an obligation that he cannot get away from this Thursday night. Is there anything I could do, or do I need to wait until next month?

I was looking forward to joining this month. My friend is a member and he was going to sponsor me, but it seems that he has an obligation that he cannot get away from this Thursday night. Is there anything I could do, or do I need to wait until next month?

I've known Kenny for a few years and do intend to sponsor him for membership. Unfortunately, a work commitment means that I will not be able to attend the meeting tomorrow night. I have personally witnessed Kenny displaying excellent range safety technique, and I know that he's an upstanding, responsible guy. I would appreciate if someone wouldn't mind stepping up to sponsor Kenny's application. If that doesn't work then I'll see you all at December's meeting, with Kenny in tow.

Thank you

Dave

Another request ...

I'm interested in learning more/joing the HSC.
Please PM me if you are willing to meet/show me around/and perhaps sponsor.

Big thanks...

Trying not to sound like a broken record here but I would like to join as well, but don't know anyone that goes to the HSC. I grew up in the North Shore and was always at the Woburn Club and now I'm back in Mass and looking for a good place to shoot.

New members are required to bring their Sponsor to the monthly meeting. If anyone is interested in seeing the club and making contact with a Sponsor, send me a PM and we'll connect. I love showing our club to people.

I've already sent messages to "gmeninger" and "Shepherd."

Last edited:
I'm definitely looking to join HSC (in January at this point, I suppose). I know I've met a few of you - some more briefly than others - and I'd be very appreciative of anyone who may be willing to sponsor me.

I am looking to join HSC, in part for the 200/300 yard rifle ranges, but also because a friend and I are looking to get into Cowboy Action Shooting and become members of SASS. As HSC has a team associated with SASS, and the club has pits allowing for action shooting, by proximity it appears to be the best option for what we are looking for. If you would be willing to meet/speak to me further towards sponsoring me for a membership, please contact me via PM. Thanks.

Joined tonight...cant wait to start shooting! Special thanks to WeedWhacker for sponsoring me, and News Shooter for offering as well! Talk about a club full of actual shooters and not fudds! so glad i made the switch from MRA to here!

Joined tonight...cant wait to start shooting! Special thanks to WeedWhacker for sponsoring me, and News Shooter for offering as well! Talk about a club full of actual shooters and not fudds! so glad i made the switch from MRA to here!

+1 -- I just joined myself. Thanks to mike93lx for sponsoring (by way of dwarven1, crak & lupis42), and thanks to News Shooter & PennyPincher for offering to step up as well.

New members are required to bring their Sponsor to the monthly meeting. If anyone is interested in seeing the club and making contact with a Sponsor, send me a PM and we'll connect. I love showing our club to people.

I've already sent messages to "gmeninger" and "Shepherd."

Hi Dan - I sent you a PM. Please let me know if it didn't go through! Thanks!

Couple quick questions guys:

Can anyone compare Worcester to here? (they are both approximately the same distance for me - Marlborough and I'm not interested in the range in Hudson after reading through that thread!)

Is there 24hr access for the indoor range?

What is the policy on guests?

How soon would I be able to join if I choose Harvard?

Couple quick questions guys:

Can anyone compare Worcester to here? (they are both approximately the same distance for me - Marlborough and I'm not interested in the range in Hudson after reading through that thread!) -- Nope can't compare.

Is there 24hr access for the indoor range? -- Yes

What is the policy on guests? -- Bring them, no limit, but don't bring more people than you can be accountable for.

How soon would I be able to join if I choose Harvard? -- Believe there is a meeting this Thursday.

See above. Any member, please correct my answers if they are incorrect. Thx

Back
Top Bottom