• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

HD.4420 State House and Boston Common Rally

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm starting to think the question we should all be asking ourselves is 9mm or 45.
Or what lube is best at this point in history?[rofl2]
Duh, 45 cuz they don't make a 46.. and two World Wars!

As far as lube goes, that would depend on what you are using it on. And don't ask @Reptile. I have this vision of an AR that just showers Astroglide everytime the bolt cycles and makes squishing noises.

Duh, 45 cuz they don't make a 46.. and two World Wars!

As far as lube goes, that would depend on what you are using it on. And don't ask @Reptile. I have this vision of an AR that just showers Astroglide everytime the bolt cycles and makes squishing noises.

I'm surprised you didn't say FrogLube.

I had a bad experience with FrogLube in my AR during a class in the winter.

It was cold and got all gummed up.

FrogLube may be great on a Glock but not on an AR bolt in the cold.

I use Breakthrough Battle Born High Quality Oil on my AR...
Amazon product ASIN B00U8WMV1QView: https://www.amazon.com/Breakthrough-Clean-Technologies-Battle-Purity/dp/B00U8WMV1Q/ref=sr_1_4?hvadid=410037989965&hvdev=c&hvlocphy=9001635&hvnetw=g&hvqmt=e&hvrand=8436080111814714603&hvtargid=kwd-280749910050&hydadcr=7469_11110495&keywords=battle+born+lube&qid=1696104263&sr=8-4

Astroglide (No Homo) would work in a pinch for an AR.

Even if it's splashing around you wont have a sexual response.

Now, if I used the same suntan lotion I used as a youth on my AR the smell would turn me into one hell of a horny toad.

I'd worry about cracking my gun while getting prone because I have an extreme sexual response to the smell of certain suntan lotion.

Let the youth tell us they had better things to do when their 2A rights are taken away.

January 6th made political activism a little harder for anyone on the right with more than nothing to lose.

You are picking on the wrong guy. I’ve seen enough of your crap but picking out a long term paying member says volumes.
I know just how to deal with your crap.
Welcome to my ignorant list. You will have great company from a small list of pathetic liberal losers.

I'm trying to figure out (and I'm a big M60 fan, so back off) why these two criteria are important:

1. How long they have been a member

2. If they ponied up $20.

I'm not sure that makes them any more or less right or wrong in any argument. Devolving to "well you didn't pay so you don't count" is a weak argument.

Lol. Boomer tells young people it’s their fault.
My favorite movie line : you can't handle the truth.
Its not boomers bringing you 4420 now is it. No, it's boomers protesting 4420 at the state house. I've been attending gun control, 2A protests since 1991. How many here can say that.

Well, ridiculing you naïve boomers enough that in the future you’ll question whether or not these antiquated tactics work is a good start.
At least they try!
The youth and those under 40, have been poisoned by the public educational system to not fight for anything, unless it's feelings related, and to rely on the government for everything!
And God forbid they get their hands dirty or know which end of a screwdriver to put in their hands to screw in a lightbulb!

At least they try!
The youth and those under 40, have been poisoned by the public educational system to not fight for anything, unless it's feelings related, and to rely on the government for everything!
And God forbid they get their hands dirty or know which end of a screwdriver to put in their hands to screw in a lightbulb!
What generation “poisoned the public education system” for those under 40?

I've said this before and I'll say it again. It's a bads state of events when all we do is in-fight amongst ourselves about virtue signaling over who hates gun control more and who's to blame as to why we keep getting more of it. The Ds win because they know we are fractured and can't get along at all. Writing our congress critters is good, show up to rally's is good, calling congress is good, arguing about who sucks more is not good amongst a group that supposedly has the same goal and believes. We each fight it in our own way. No wonder we keep losing in this crap hole state.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom